-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 That’s so cool! I’m sure your story will turn out brilliant!
I know I keep going on and on about fantasy but tbh, I’m not exactly sure what the genre is for the story I’m writing right now. I’d say it’s fantasy or historical fiction. Anyway, it’s about a time when pirates were just traders and would travel around on ships selling…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Wow! Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I’m 14 but will be 15 in April so most of the manga you suggested I’ll probably wait to read until I’m older, but thank you non-the-less!
I have written several things but never finished them because I either get bored or side-tracked and forget or I’ll get another story idea and…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yes! Fantasy is awesome! What’s your current WIP??
And since you haven’t finished KotLC I will gladly say that you have quite the treat in store for you!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m It was a joy meeting you as well! I love winter and horses so your ideal setting sounds great to me! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 *takes coffee and calmly sips* Why thank you for that warm welcome! I hope I get to know you all better and adjust to the Kingdom as well!
No way! We have so much in common already!
To answer your first question, I do love Keefe Sencen from Keeper of the Lost Cities and Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and I’m sure there’s a l…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I 10/10 recommend reading KOTLC (Keeper of the Lost Cities) If you get the chance!
I’m trying to get into more classics myself but yes, I usually stick to fantasy or contemporary fiction. However, I’ve been interested in branching out to sci-fi and classics because I’ve heard of so many people recommend some that sound really…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hello Linyang! I didn’t know how to do the replies right so hopefully this works XD Thanks for all your questions!
Favorite book? I love the series Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. My favorite movies consist of Star Wars, Avengers, Lord of the Rings (LOL I’m a huge geek!)
I also enjoy art, reading, and…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Abigail! These questions are tough XD Tbh, I have always liked the “Twelve Dancing Princesses” ever since I read a book spin-off of the story years ago. It really was what set me off on my writing journey. I was fascinated by the way I the author described everything so I could picture it so vividly! Then I thought, “I want to do that!” so here…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Jean Coul's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Jean Coul started the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Um, hi. My name’s Hallie and I’m new to KP. I enjoy writing fantasy and pretty much anything fictional! I’ve been writing for a few years now but have never really committed to a single story long enough to finish it. Therefore, I was hoping getting into a writing community would help me feel motivated! I was so blessed to find a Christian based…[Read more]
