-
Denali Christianson started the topic The Silmarillion in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
There could totally be another topic somewhere buried in the many pages of old outdated topics but I didn’t feel like going hunting so HERE IT IS!!!!
Some rant sparking questions:
1) What is your favorite part of the Silmarillion?
2) Who is your favorite character? Least favorite character?
3) Favorite story?
4) Favorite place?
5) Something…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
PEOPLE THERE’S A TOPIC FOR WINGFEATHER SAGA AND I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING SO LOUDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There’s so much to rant about though…
@annabelle that is a VERY good quote you have there. *squeals*
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
I saw the word TOLKIEN and knew we had to be friends. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!
I’d say I go 95% into being totally engrossed and learned and addicted. It is very very close to obsession, heh. I probably am not an all out Tolkien fan, like buying Tolkien stuff all the time, but I do love love love to read the books, and even dare to r…
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
I now feel like an idiot 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ I totally misread that ENTIRE THING ABOUT THE QUOTE UGHHHH
OKAY I LOVE YOUR QUOTE IT IS AMAZING please disregard the randomness that is in my last post about episodes ughhhhhh have you seen The Chosen?
*crawls into a ho…
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
THE COMMITMENT THOUGH and a race that can smell light??????? THAT IS SO COOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!!!!!
Haha I figured you did. 🙂 WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE????
*gasp* you like earl grey? MY ADDICTION THOUGH I drink a concerning amount of tea and I think it may be slowly replacing my b…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson started the topic *Ahem* functional character problems in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
WHY HELLLOOO THERE HOOMANS!!!
I have a functional problem.
And no, I’m not talking about the part where I’m a complete pantser and did not outline anything when I started my WIP.
I’m talking about the part where I have a serious worldview character issue thingy going on here.
Which is kinda embarrassing.
But I seriously don’t know how to…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic The Beloved Character Death Discussion Page….Woohoo in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
*jumps on ceiling*
*sighs when nothing happens*
*appears from staircase*
I have no clue where you got the wall busting power but I NEED IT
HOWEVER, that is not why I’m here.
Character deaths.
Are just…
Ah!
*cries*
I actually have a functional problem in my world where people can’t really stay totally dead but I have a…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Aw haha thanks! Yeah, I’ve been ghosting the KP forum a lot lately, idk why. Busy writing, I ‘spose.
I feel SO attacked right now…😂
Hmm, short stories and novels are probably my favorite, and if it’s a mix of fantasy and crime and time travel or something mind-bending it’s really fun, haha.
Lol that’s the best!!! I love mi…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Lol yes, @elanor, thank you again!
-
Unsung replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf Wow! This was absolutely riveting! And the plot you’ve crafted and woven sounds phenomenal. It’s a little funny too, because in the book I’m writing currently, My MC dies as well!
And as far as your questionings go, I would say that what you were thinking by the end of writing all that out (the idea of having the only way out as killing…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
lol I know a few people who are about the same level! I am not quite that much of a fan myself, but I have many friends who are! (Also the Chef’s kiss made me giggle 😉
Lol it’s alright! I’m not going to squeeze anything out of you! I just know that sometimes I just want someone to rant to aobut my writing stuff, but I don’t do it unless others…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
My favorite kinds of tea are as follows:
Bangel Spice, Earl Grey, English breakfast, Honey Vanilla Chamomile, and we’ll finish off with Lemon Ginger!
Favorite music artists… I haven’t found many songs that Matthew West does that I don’t like! I would say, if I had to choose one, it would be him. But I also love a cappella music, so…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf, welcome!
I’m new here myself, so I couldn’t answer many questions, but looks like Madelyn did a wonderful job of that!
First off I want to say my heart goes out to you! Today must be a hard one. (I’ll be praying for you, that you might feel God’s comfort and peace!)
How deep into Tolkien lore do you go? I have friends who are all-out…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Lol, right now, I have ideas for about 20 races, and then there will be many more, I’m sure. But actually one of my friends gave me the idea of the butterfly culture. it’s a derivative of a different race I’ve made.
I’m going to have an underground race (the obscurite, or Darklings) that cannot see colour, and if someone is able to see colour, i…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson and
Lin are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!!
Lol I didn’t think y9u did, but just wanted to make sure. 🙂 Haha yeah that happened to me once… it was sad. XD
It IS!!! Perks of being an OCD perfectionist fantasy author…
Literally! That’s what I always say right before I my character randomly defy the laws of gravity. XD
Ha SAME relatable
THAT’S ME TOO!!!!! I…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
I AGREE!!!! katanas are so cool!!!! That wasn’t rude at all, btw. ;D I love katanas. I just like swords better. XD
-
Unsung replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson, @power, Okay, I don’t mean to be rude, but I just had to mention the katana! I absolutely love the katana, and it is my very favorite blade! XD Sorry, just had to say that.
-
Denali Christianson and
Unsung are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Well, thank you!
And I really don’t mind if you do! XD I have had instances in the past, however, that people have thought I was the other, and it cost them quite a bit of embarrassment lol I don’t want that happening again.
Lol thank you! Yes! World building is super intense!
I’ll let you know how it goes, for sure! And…[Read more]
- Load More
