-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT HIM???? *stomps foot*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know, right!!!
At his name, people tremble, fear overcomes their body, their bones grow weak…his name strikes fear into their every bones! His monologue is terrifying…quoted directly from Hamlet….who can resist him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could add Compound Fracture! He’s really, really, terrifying and evil. Like, super scary. And very evil.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for your prayers! Today I had a really big breakthrough and was able to start writing again, so thank you!
I actually had the breakthrough on the writing sprint, so it went great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me, lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @savannah_grace2009 completely missed that! I didn’t go for very long, left to design a mock cover XD but I’m cheering you on!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll keep going! Should we end at :30?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll join you if you’re still going!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is so sweet and sad! This is random, but I was wondering how old Marie was?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Wait, does Riker play the violin? I might’ve asked that before, I can’t remember if it was him or someone else XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine either way!! I would like to see more of Chester, though. I feel like you just added him in, unless I’m remembering wrong?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The dory one XXD
- Load More
