-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds like so much fun!!! Am I understanding correctly that there is one ghost for every charrie involved?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sara’s in the group too fyi
Or she could be lost
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Liv
“I know this guy,” Fynn edged closer to her. Liv rolled her eyes.
“Um, no.”
“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow. “I think you two would have a connection, if you know what I mean,” he tapped his two index fingers together.
“Stop trying to set me up!” Liv whirled around, startling Fynn. She fought to keep a straight face.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Stepped on, kicked, bitten, bucked off, et cetera et cetera.
For real!! One time my little sister and I were leading our horses in the pasture and then a snake appeared, spooking the horse my sis was leading. The horse knocked my sister down and jumped right over her. He was so close to stepping on her head!!! I was so scared…and i was too…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
K I have to go unpack…ugh. Be back later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never driven on ice before, so that sounds terrifying. I’m glad you’re okay! XD
It was scary…but we survived! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
I don’t even know what that is XD
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Oh ok. That makes sense.
We’re now back at home. F…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry girl! <3 I’ll definitely be praying!!
@everyone
I have a prayer request as well…can you guys pray for my mom? She has a pinched nerve in her back and it is really painful. She was getting better but just had a really bad flare up and everything hurts, even laying down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats.
YOU DRINK LICORICE TEA TOO!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S LITERALLY THE BEST TEA IN THE WORLD (except chai but they are a tie, lol)!!!! Everyone else thinks that it’s disgusting because they don’t like how licorice tea sounds (and they haven’t even tried it)…but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really funny! Good job on 2000 words though XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! Is this a new draft? It feels different from the version I’ve already read.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s ok. I’m so excited to see what happens next though!! Can’t wait!! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
She looked around, and tried to slip out of the room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, and she didn’t want anyone to talk to her either. It was safer, better that way.
“Hey, you,” a voice called, and Sef froze. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Sef,” she whispered, subconsciously rubbing the fresh scars on her arms, a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Hey! How’s Amir’s story going? I have a few songs on my writing playlist that reminded me of him, and I thought you might want to listen to them! They’re from some kind of Middle Eastern show, I think.
The names are Nadir Anlar, Ana Tema (Keman Versiyon), and Keder.-
Hey! Thanks for asking! It’s going pretty well. A *big moment* just happened. I’m really close to the end. Only about 3-5 chapters left to write! And I’ve promised my parents a second draft by the new year, so I have to get started on that as soon as possible. XD
Oh ok! Those look cool! I’ll have to check them out. (:-
Wow! That’s awesome!!
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they’re good!
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww!! That last line is my favorite xD. So sweet!
- Load More
