-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh! I never thought of that before!!!
That makes a lot of sense, actually.
Maybe I could go something like this:
1. Prologue
2. Memory (chapter 15 of the second link, shows Sef and Neveah picking flowers with Hanna)
3. Nothing (go to Lilitu and Livia)
4. Stolen (where Sef and Neveah get seperated)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely think about all this! I need to get more opinions before I make a decision…I am just so new to all this and want to see what more people think.
It’s a neat idea with the time change or whatever, I just don’t want it to be too confusing, and/or abrupt, you know?
Awww your dedication and acknowledgement…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I think the first one does a great job of pulling the reader in more, but the second one also has some great writing in it.
I know the chapter with Sef and her mom really means a lot to you, and it does a good job of setting up the backstory of Sef’s parents and a little bit of world building. So really they both work in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I have skimmed through these pages here and read pieces of your WIP and I have to say… I love them! Your really good at describing the way things look and feel.
Wait…really???!?!?! Aww thanks that means so much to me!!! I am excited for your feedback!! AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE HUGO!!! lol
Also, feel free to tag you in any post w…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @rae @vinagirl @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @acancello @hybridlore @anyone-else
Okay, guys. I need serious help. My novel is kind of going nowhere…because I don’t know which way to start it!!!
I have two beginnings for my story. One jumps straight into…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I really like this scene!!!
Some ideas for plot twists:
Maybe she apologizes to Albert or something?? And then realizes that she does like him? Or something happens with her and Chester? OR A NEW BOY MOVES TO TOWN!!
Sorry, all my ideas seem to be centered around romance….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She stood there for a moment. “Um…I’m not sure how to do this.”
“Yeah, me neither,” Lukas laughed a little, “I was kind of hoping you would know.”
“Well, I don’t.”
“Oh.”
“We should watch the other people, and maybe we’ll figure it out?” Liv raised an eyebrow, and Lukas nodded.
They studied Fynn and Callista for a good…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, my little sister’s name is Hallie!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She flinched back at the man’s voice.
It reminded her of too much….
No. She would not think about Iver now….
Cowering back into the shadows, she hoped he wouldn’t notice her. Or ask her any questions.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you guys! I’m sorry it’s been so rough.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! Sorry I meant to respond to this when I saw it, but I got distracted with other stuff xD.
The first ones probably my favorite. The second one feels a little abrupt… almost, if that makes sense. But I think they both work!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks guys, it really helps me to know that I can talk to you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I keep misspelling it….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
-
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group-
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
-
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.-
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
WYOH!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
i think i just misspelled it though….lol -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
I read every page since page 11 because I had to know what the heck you guys were talking about lol
- Load More
