-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer Aww!!! 🥰 Yeah, I’m team Albert and Libbie.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds good, I’m glad you were able to get a clear answer from God! I agree, I think it still definitely works even without the shorter beginning. And even if it does turn some readers away, it’s going to touch the people God wants it to. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I just couldn’t remember if they were courting or not. It’s been a while since I’ve read this XD
I kinda want Chester to change his mind and court Libbie, but it would also really hurt Etta and would cause more drama so I don’t at the same time. lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, so is Etta and Chester dating? I can’t remember XD
And I love it!!! It’s so perfect <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD but I’m happy that I got an answer from God and that makes me feel a lot more confident.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk why but I just feel bad for Etta XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww poor Etta!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
I’ve been praying about this today…and I just got a strong sense that God wants me to keep the beginning like I had it…like the second link.
I just feel a lot better about the way I had it before. I’m not sure why…I just get anxiety every time I think about starting it that way, and feel immediate…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
WHY DO I KEEP SPELLING YOUR TAG WRONG?!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
Well hurry up and post/write it so I can read it!!!!!!!! XD NOW I’M CURIOUS!!!!! lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Yeah, Liv has blue eyes. She also has blue skin and hair XD
Livia
She heard Fynn say “Aww”, and it was clear who he was talking about. Liv wanted to smack him upside the head.
“He is so annoying,” she rolled her eyes.
“Tell me about it,” Lukas muttered under his breath.
Liv’s stomach came alive with butterflies as they danced…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
About prologues…I’ve never heard that before! Mine is technically a first chapter, so should I just erase the label of “prologue”?? 😂
you’re good!!! You can just read it over on these links. I posted earlier in this thread, or I can send you the Google docs link so you can comment and edit. I can’t send the docs link now because I’m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I think my last post lagged.
It’s all Wyoh’s fault…..XD
I really like your idea of doing the flashback and then going to Lilitu’s pov, though!
Okay, great! i’ll think and pray about it, but I’m pretty sure that this fits better than how I had it originally.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! Sorry, I think my last post lagged. I really like your idea of doing the flashback and then going to Lilitu’s pov, though!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
You guys, thank you so much for reading it and for everything!! I was kinda scared for some reason that nobody would be interested to even look at it!
 The first one does pull me in better and I want to read more, but I just love the description and feel of the second, however, it may be a bit slow for the beginning…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that! Maybe Lilitu’s chapter could come after Sef’s?
Definitely! I hope you figure it out!
- Load More
