-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
His name is Smaug and he’s a dragon.
lol, my work computer’s name is Wheatley. It was the name of a robot in a video game; he’s nice most of the time but betrays the player character when he’s plugged into a corrupted mainframe. So I figured I’d name my computer that just in case there’s a robotic revolution or something and it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, haha. XD. Yeah, I think we talked about it briefly right when you were first starting it.
Leon and Julian, from the last book. (Plus Albee and Ian, but I don’t think they’re coming back . . . unless they do. That would be cool.) I have a lot of other favorites, but they’re not in the Empire, so I doubt they’ll have much of a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
6)Prepare for major fallout to begin from the Prince dying in the last book.
*nods happily*2)Nearly everyone we love will get hurt.
why would you ever think that?! 😢🤣
Mostly this.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! You told me a vague idea of what the story was about . . . and I’ve read a scene or two that you posted on here. It got eaten by your zombie computer, right? I guess you were able to finish it?
Oh, just reading other people’s guesses and your responses to them. Plus your trigger warning at the beginning (I already knew…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Not sure where you go that from the board, but interesting guess…………
Oh, it was a prediction that came from the general feel of the board, and the last book.
Oh, well thanks for straightening that out! I had considered it. 😂
*Bows* You’re welcome. Glad I could be of service.
Interesting. I would say a majority of my charact…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I can see how that would be hard. XD The sequel to the Crimson Rose?
Oh boy. It looks like we’re in for . . . something. I’m starting to be concerned for your characters.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Any ideas/thoughts/predictions?!
Not at the moment, though hybridlore made some interesting observations with the mask
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
1)There will be mob fights.
2)Nearly everyone we love will get hurt.
3)Leon and Jullian’s pasts will come back to haunt them.
4)There will not be a plane crash, or a nuclear war.
5)The journal will be continued.
6)Prepare for major fallout to begin from the Prince dying in the last book.
7)Someone is going to meet Jesus,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
It happens.
Anyone who cringed at the writing of the last three books, (a.k.a. me) prepare to cringe more. 😭
Looking back on my own work is one of the cringiest things I have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t even do anything to you! We’re all innocent! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course you would.
Two can play at this game. Maybe I’ll delay the next few chapters of TCoH. 😝
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Lol.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
Yeah, yeah. XD Can’t be giving away spoilers before the book even starts.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! Who’s wearing it now!? Or is it just a throwback to Dietrich’s death and place in the story?
Uhh… there will be gladiator fighting. I feel like Leon is going to get pulled into that again. Maybe Julian too. And I might be seeing a prison cell on the bottom left… unless that’s something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle it worked fine!!
The board is cool but I don’t have any predictions besides what I said on the last forum.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle how bout it?
on the violence, I grew up reading Warrior Cats where characters are killed in terrible ways. It shouldn’t be any worse than that, especially since you have a Christian perspective on violence (for example, not just adding it in for shock factor)
-
Liberty replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I totally agree with you! Waking up early is so refreshing for an excellent start of the day! And you also get to see the sunrise…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve always been picky about who to kill off, I’m a strong believer in having thematic reasons and not just irl logical reasons, or even emotional reasons. Can’t just kill them off to make people sad. But this character ticks off all the requirements.
Technically I can bring parts of them back. The magic system allows dead…[Read more]
- Load More
