-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! That one is my favorite
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr Thanks!!
@ellette-giselle thank you! I had fun drawing the nest one, it’s so goofy.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
YES WAY!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Those are hilarious!!
I liked the new chapter. It was cute.
PLEASE don’t kill Rory though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Is this POV yours? Real life local mysteries are unironically the best thing ever, unless they involve people getting hurt. I had a missing criminal hanging around my mailbox one time. Those things are the spice of life.
You should research what chemicals might change colors like that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well… we aren’t at the end of the book yet. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! KP is back!
Good chapters. They made it out of there pretty easily. I thought that was going to be tough…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I really gotta get caught up, the past few days I haven’t been able to read them (been using my allotment of screen time for other things)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re welcome!
(Odd how it’s so clear in your mind and then someone tells you what they though you said and it’s not at all what you meant. I find this in writing and in speaking.)
Yup. Another reason for proofreading.
If you have another book later on that doesn’t have Christian rebellion as a major component, I will be hap…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow! That was so tense! I can’t wait for Cassion to tell them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re just going to leave us on that?? 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww. Those were good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m scared for them…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Ellette!! What are you going to do to them!? 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh boy…
Those were great. Didn’t really see anything that needed to be fixed. I like how we get to see both sides of it now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Actually, finding faceclaimes on pintrest is really hard because I rarely find one that looks like my character.
ME TOO THOUGH
Sometimes it’s so obvious, like I find one exactly like one of my characters, but I still haven’t found one that looks like Lilitu or Sef 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
This is really interesting to me. Like, you can clearly see their facial features as if they were real, and as if they were standing in front of you? Is it vivid or fuzzy? Were you only able to picture them after you drew them or did they sort of just pop up in your mind one d…[Read more]
- Load More

