-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Huh that’s weird.
Is it saying that KP is unsafe, or saying that you yourself are dangerous to KP?
(I may have laughed a little bit…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have virus protection on your computer? Sometimes if my computer thinks something is a little suspicious it keeps me from going onto that website. It’s probably just your overly-zealous computer trying to protect you XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle well your message just now went through! That’s a good sign!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He won’t be your favorite when you meet Marcurious….and Marucurious is BEYOND broken
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO! Don’t encourage her! No! I wanted backup, not more people out to grind my heart to dust under a rock!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ack messed up your tag @ellette-giselle
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think so….?
I think we could just go back through the different ones they’ve done in the past, or find some new ones.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
that’s the point…I intentionally did that so he’d be forgettable.
You’ll see.
Just wait.
It will all make sense.
Does he get Cassian killed?
You know, that’s a good idea….thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Turlay? I don’t know if you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, but this was similar to what Turin did.

I think this reveals a bit about Turin. It seems either he trusts people, or he doesn’t. If you are a stranger, he is going to be suspicious of you. If you manage to earn his trust, you have a loyal friend who is willing to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
call it reader/writer intuition…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it makes sense! I think it was really well written.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Their ages haven’t changed since chapter 6. I’ll try to make that clearer
Huh…I still don’t see it XD
(poor Eloy, everybody hates him :/)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yep.
- Load More

