-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Dude needs help lol. He’s pretty much cursed from the get go. Emmie is good though. I like the idea of a person who remains power-hungry throughout their life, but doesn’t go fully villain because of their partner. It’s like the opposite of Macbeth.
I think Rae is imagining an AU of her story where Alpha goes down the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ok!!
I can throw together a good drawing of a character in two to three hours, so it’s not like it’ll take me 3 days or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry! I was intending to do it on Saturday but something happened, I don’t remember. I was planning to do one tomorrow. I’m fine with extending the deadline by a day or two if you’re okay with that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Actually, it’s not paint. Even when I do paint, I only do watercolor because I’ve had bad experiences with acrylic and don’t understand oil.
These are actually alcohol-based markers, providing me with mostly smooth lines and blending. I got them for my birthday, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
He’s ten….. unless that seems to old for the way he acts.
Nahw, it works. My 14-year-old brother still gives us ‘simple’ solutions to problems that make sense to him so that he can do what he wants. Thankfully, none of them have involved me getting married.
The reason why I asked is with only a 9-year gap between him and Aar…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Noah’s trickery, which he learned when gambling, has now become a way to entertain children. I like it!
“Then get married,” replied Joseph.
Ah, the little boy who knows everything and has a ‘simple’ solution to every problem. I know this character. Remind me, how old is Joseph? 10 or 11, right?
Looking forward to the next part.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been attempting to work on a drawing specifically for him for like two or three days, and everything I’ve tried I’ve ended up erasing. I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to do a drawing special for him. But I have a character with no name that I drew not too long ago who kinda fits the description.

I know he…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper
I think I got a solution to how I will deal with this problem now. Thank you once more for your help.
“Imagining alterations” sounds a little awkward and almost too scientific to me? – Keilah
“Imagining alterations” Kinda ups the creepy level in my opinion. It sounds pretty demonic and/or…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for the info. I’m nearly done with mine, (I just procrastinated. I always work better when the deadline is close.) I will try to get the drawing to you tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I understand that. At the moment, I do have an arc idea which explores the strange peace and yet burden of Christians, but I don’t talk about it much because, while it fits both the AU and real timeline (with only slight changes) I’m not completely happy with it yet.
Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but at the moment, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyonewhocares
Okay, I think I’m ready to share my Alpha AU NO. 2 (NO. 1 was about a year ago, and wasn’t well explored)
I will use these abbreviations: Itrt= In the Real Timeline
Itau= In the Alternate Universe
Okay, to get started…
The beginning of how Alpha came into existence is the same itrt…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good 🙂
Btw, irl I’m called Ruth (my real name) Ruthie, Ru (roo), Ruee (roo-ee) and Ruee Hamster Hooey (by my little brother and our neighbor’s kid. Don’t ask why he started calling me that! I have no idea!) Then on here I’m called RAE which are my initials, so at this point, call me whatever. As long as I know you mean…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
A couple of quick questions.
- Does Friedrich, as a prince, ever train with a sword? If so, what type of sword?
- What is the heraldry of Friedrich’s kingdom?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Forks? Information on how to hurt people with them? What… has happened here?
Anyway, thank you all for your help. I think I need to think about this a bit more. A couple of you were asking if in the stories magic was a natural ability for the heroes. The stories I currently have are either…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
*googles how to hack computers*
Jkjkjk
Yeah, I get that…in a weird sort of way. Sharing my new ideas and charries keeps me writing so I guess it’s the same just swi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yep! exactly what I said, I’m kinda surprised I got it right….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
So, what are the best places to stab someone with a fork?
- Load More

