-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does it keep messing up your guy’s tags? Ugh, let me try again.
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline for the art challenge is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
I would agree with Linus that you probably should draw out the Aaron-Sabina marriage subplot a bit more. Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle sorry your tag lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
also, you can take all the writing breaks you need! I’ll be here for whenever you do have a chapter ready for us.
Thanks!
@ellette-giselle
Just had an idea. Rour has been frustrating Alan for a long time. Now that Alan is beginning to realize that The Law is in the right, he will let out some anger at Rour, justifying it by saying R…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I do love the posing! Poor Even lol, he’s not having a good time
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Just call him Alan.
Okay.
Hmm, Well, I would have him talk to his dad about how he’s going to cover up hi9s wrong with his good deeds. Then his dad could explain why that won’t work. I think from there that would set the stage from Alan to mess up. Here is a scene from a movie that I really love that deals with that perfectly. It…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Gah! I knew it! Ugh. I’m just so at a loss in how to step forward in this part because I have NO IDEA how a guy would be thinking during this time, and I have chosen top write the book from Aaron’s perspective!
I’m sorry, I can’t help you much here. I’ve never done this. Maybe you could ask your dad?
Hmmm, Are there any scene tha…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Okay
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m ruining it, and it’s really nice but why is the plane flying up? It should be going down. Am I missing something?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I will try this out, thank you!
Those are good questions, I will think about these things, thanks.
Aww, thank you! I really appreciate that, and thanks for the encouragement.
Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate it!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
It was a long week of prayer before Aaron spoke to Sabina about the idea of marriage. Sabina was very surprised, but Aaron had never seen her so joyfully since her baptism. She asked for time to pray and talk with some of the woman in the church and Alicia. Aaron agreed at once. Two weeks later, Sabina had her answer. She had…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @loopylin @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I should let you all know. Starting next week, I will not be able to write as much. Not only am I starting three post-secondary courses, but I will also begin a part-time job (finally). I also have learned that I am now the main teacher for my Sunday School class at church, so…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow! That was good!
Thanks!
I liked this!! I don’t know if I mentioned this yet, but when you refer to Alan as “the soldier” it kinda throws me, especially since 1) he has a name that we know, and 2) this is something you kinda just started.
I’m trying not to overuse his name, so I throw in some other things to call…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
One of my WIPs is about a duck who wants to see the world, or at least part of it. Each chapter is a single adventure. Chapter One, in which Linda raids Walmart, can be found here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/contemporary-duck-wip-the-chronicles-of-linda-rose/
Anyway, I’m stuck on ideas. Does anyone have any mini adventure ideas for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
I posted my character description above! Sorry guys, I for some reason didn’t realize I was supposed to tag everybody.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I never meant to say that I didn’t approve of young marriage! I meant that I think it shouldn’t be taken lightly. I agree with Whaley that it is not a sin, it just needs to be well thought out.
Young age does NOT cause divorce. I meant to say that if you are married young on impulse and you didn’t think it through, then it’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think young marriage is a sin! I acknowledge that young marriages can work well, as shown by Keilah’s existence XD Nor did I say young age induces divorce. I’m saying we shouldn’t blindly advertise young people to marry when there are potential emotional ramifications. I personally believe those challenges are better…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Tags:
@linus-smallprint
@highscribeofaetherium, @theducktator, @keilah-h, @thearcaneaxiom, @ellette-giselle @rae @anyone else -
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Considering that you are 18 and fine with early marriage, I trust you when you write about that stuff. I now know you’re not just a 14-year-old thinking that 17-year-olds are super mature compared to you.
You don’t need to change the story in any way. It’s your story, and like I said, my mom was married at 17 and her…[Read more]
- Load More

