-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Great! Would you like me to repost his description? I have it at the beginning of his book
because I’m lazy. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And your soldier boy would probably have fun with Leo
or at least one of them would. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oo yippeee! Thank you!! 😊
I would say his face is a little slimer than I draw it but I didn’t specify that so it doesn’t really matter.
I think Jonathan at 27ish would look just like yours.
Ah ok.
The boots look so good!
Thanks!! 😊😁😁
Thanks!! 😄😄 lol it’s my third…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“They have an active conflict going, i don’t know about a full out war or anything but the military of this nation is definitely doing something.”
WAIT WAHT NO ONE TOLD ME WAAHETAT
*begins daydreaming* war… street fighting… military involvement… destruction… ATOM BOMBS
*remembers* oh right I don’t own this world I can’t r…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hunter
“So, the winged kids are nice… except then some of them are really mean. That totally isn’t confusing. Not only do you tell me I need to keep an eye out for winged students, but I have to be able to tell them apart?” Rory asked. “This place is certainly out of my league. So, who are these fellas with the artist brother…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha I think my dad showed me the dog one a while back. poor doggy lol
and ha, that’s a perfect shot of the horse leaping.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa that’s so cool! You recreated a movie poster, I presume??
I’ve tried, but it never looks right.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, still interested. Keep it coming, and I will keep on trying to find time to give you at least some feedback.
This became a time of deep anxiety, for it was rumored that the governor would not only bring tighter rule, but he would separate the people and send some away to the villages and towns left deserted by the war.
The…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
By the way do you remember mentioning that you had a friend who tried to make an account but couldn’t end up getting on here? The same thing happened to me, and after waiting around for two months, I finally contacted them through Facebook and they figured out that there was a glitch in their system and were able to look at it a…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Thanks, girl! :3 and you’re so right😂 we should all know that my writing is going to wreck us all XXD
@ellette-giselle Thanks, girlie🫶🏻
And yes, feel free to point those out! I’m doing all the editing, formatting, writing, cover design, etc on my own, so I appreciate all the help I can get😅
- Load More

