-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I think something is keeping this plot twist from being effective. As far as I can remember, there has been no talk from any of their characters about fleeing from the land. You’ve already told us that the characters were trapped in the city for over a year. I was under the impression that they had accepted this fate and all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never done this before.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, nice!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Leo
He smiled again, vaguely trying to remember how people shook hands here as stood to take the offered hand.
“Ha, no. My school years are long behind me. Which reminds me,” he glanced around the dim break room. “students shouldn’t be down here.”
He gave a half sigh. Two girls were standing in the shadowed…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)
Leo
“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“
Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blue of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.
A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?
No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]
Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?
The Twins
“Ed. Just admit it.”
“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a ma…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, cool aesthetic!! The colors work really well together!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you, and thanks for helping with the historical accuracy (I will definitely need help with that lol)
Okay, agreed, the beginning is not great imo, I will definitely change it, and the formatting. Thanks!
Okay, that way looks a lot better, and I see what you mean, it is kind of confusing. Thank you!
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like a plan 😈
Ok don’t know how much of this you know so I’m just going to say it, even though you haven’t done anything wrong: We keep everything here PG, so no one dies (though sometimes they get “sent to the hospital”, a vague reference to severe injuries), and we don’t really do blood. But other than that, pretty much…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
wrong tag womp womp
fists flying? careful what you wish for, some of my guys got tranquilizers…
@koshka @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyonewhocares
For the benefit of those unfamiliar with my bullies, I’ll give a brief rundown:
They call themselves The Society. It’s sort of an alliance of kids who want to be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Go ahead and bring him in!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
I too have scrolled through the 77 pages of aesthetics. Aesthetics are just so cool. I want to see yours!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ohh 😕 that’s interesting that it won’t work… I’ve never heard of it doing that before… 🤔
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!! 😊😁 I use Clip Studio Paint.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
No, as long as it hasn’t changed. I already read his. =)
Leo Boltman (Leoron Benneck)
He’s just been hired at the school as a maintenance repairman and electrician. He’s hoping to find a good school for his sister and sort-of-adopted little brother, where they’ll hopefully be safe from *backstory*.
Appearance: Somewhere bet…[Read more]
- Load More

