-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, I am also the eldest sibling.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! That’ll make spying so much easier. XD
I wanted to give Loopy and Keilah time to respond, but I’ll probably be typing up an RP pretty soon this afternoon.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*GASPETH* How very intriguing. I shall have to spy on this character now
and probably get my heart busted but that’s besides the point. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Leo
The boy was studying him like an interrogator gauging his every reaction. Leo’s eyebrows twitched. He kept his voice cheerfully neutral as he replied. “Ah. Then this place must feel strange to be sure. But don’t worry; confusion is a natural part of processing. Not that everything will one day make sense,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
yes, this fixes everything.
Good
Considering that I have only scene you talk about younger brothers and that you found Martha relatable, I guess yes, you are the eldest.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
How far are you into the story?
Ah good. Someone relates to Eric.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it though, don’t remove it.…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h raspberry blood...go to the forum search bar and look up raspberry and go to a few pages back in the results. It was rapidly vanishing when I joined KP, but vestiges of the ancient KP symbol, the raspberry, were still in existence. I’ve tried to revive it a few times, but there are few left who remember those glorious days.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.
Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.
Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 1 month ago
Nice, it looks really good!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @loopylin @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I changed my mind. There is one more scene I want to write before The Rebel. Chapter the 17th is now The Role Model.
With this chapter, I have now reached 50,000 words! Whew!
Question for you all. While this series is primarily directed towards believers, I want un…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The twins
Ed crossed her arms defensively.“How do you know we’re students?”
“We’re each 3’1” and carrying backpacks. Quit being a contrarian,” Ellie muttered.
Eddie tried to shush her by putting her hand over her mouth, but missed and ended up slapping her in the forehead.
“Agh!”
Ellie retaliated with a stomp to the…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
*goes back in corner to sulk because not only did the bomb not explode in your face but you picked up the wrong one altogether*
I’m sorry. I have a too-healthy sense of self-preservation to pick up explosive things. I guess I really did go after the fish instead of the shoes. (Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big…[Read more]
- Load More

