-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m glad you enjoy it! We are writing it as an exercise, but we’re posting it for y’all’s enjoyment and to give us accountability
so we actually finish it.Thanks! It’s been fun to play with.
Ah yes, I love that chapter mostly for it’s snark. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowww awesome! I do agree they kinda look better than in the movies, if only cause there’s more contrast between his dark hair and her pale. In the movies their hair color was more similar and they look more like they could be related than a couple.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Awww, they’re so sweet.
He’s pretty much perfect.
I suppose I always saw her with longer hair, but she’s adorable. XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welp, here’s this week’s installment. Enjoy!
In Which Books Lie, and the Sun Sets
Chapter 3
My legs were killing me. We had been walking for hours with hardly any real breaks, and I’d quickly discovered that even dwarves move at an incredible pace. The books lied. Muscles don’t miraculously strengthen when you get c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon mmm sounds good. Haven’t had that brand specifically but I have had some good popsicles.
@ellette-giselle lol those quotes are too funny!! of course the last one is great in a serious kinda way but the rest are hilarious kind of great.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
He’d been right.
“Rory, sit down please.” His voice was low, calm. “There are no cameras in this hall, or mics in this room. I’ve checked before for Quincy. So unless you’re bugged yourself, we’re still good. Which, if you are bugged, don’t worry. I’ve worked pest control before. There’s only One all-seeing, and He happens…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
instinct forcing him to brace for the moment this all shattered and Leo turned on him.
GAAAHHH…
Have you heard the song Soul worth Saving by Apollo LTD?
Leo
“No problem kid.” His voice was husky around the lump in his throat. He gave Rory’s shoulder a light squeeze. “Really, no problem.”
The boy tensed, then relaxed, t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Those are hilarious! XD Except the last one. That one’s good.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
We have one copy with the bunny, and a copy without the bunny. We just read the bunny one, and I loved the illustrations so much!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I love Little Pilgrim’s Progress!!!! My dad reads it to us almost every year!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wow, I love the cover!
I like the third summary thing the best, I think.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Considers adding Rory to the protection squad*
Leo
He sat calmly listening to Rory’s story as his brain malfunctioned.
Child’s army. Child’s army? He flinched, fists clenching at the thought. Great blue stars, if he ever met the people over such a barbaric practice-
He sucked in a breath. Time to be calm and focus on the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Trust me Rory, you have plenty of company. There are several others. 😅
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m making a list of the most important characters in this book. Would you say I missed anyone?
Aaron, Turin, Sabina, Noah, Darrien, Joseph
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You’re good. We have to move around other people’s characters a little bit from time to time. In fact, it can be kinda fun. XD
Leo
It was almost shocking to find fluorescent bulbs still in use. And he’s just replaced it with LED. This place was so outdated.
“Leo… I…”
He glanced down at Rory. The kid was fidgeting slightl…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Very nice! Now you’ll have to figure out how to play with this when you put your name and title on it. Seems you should be putting more stuff towards the bottom based on Aaron’s position. I might actually put your name at the top with this in a smaller font, and the book and series names at the bottom, with the book title in the…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Wow! That was faster than I was expecting. Let’s see it!
- Load More
