-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle hahaha
oy, we have too much fun here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle My brother’s name is Ethan!!!
lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle can I have a summary, please?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you stab Marcel, Chase will kill you, 235. You have sowed the seeds of another’s pain, you will reap the vengeance of the Black Wolf. He may be weak now, but that little boy holds a power he himself does not know how to wield yet.
Also, I’m split between saving Marcel or Silvia. I said he’d protect Silvia, but Marcel…and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*falls from the void*
Did you just stab Marcel?
You’re aloud to deal mortal wounds in RPs?
*departs back into the void*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle thank you for the explanation!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@hybridlore I do team policy but I’m going to LD in the spring (#CC). And no, I have not read the Wing feather saga.
DISCLAIMER: just because I love writing, doesn’t mean I like reading. I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit it, but I won’t read a book just for pure enjoyment. Though if really wanted to a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Blinks up from floor*
Woah… Are ceilings textured?
Leo
He froze, one hand on the doorknob. A choked “Dear God” gasped out.
His wrist vibrated. The Button.
The next moment he had ripped open the backpack and was clipping on armor in a blur of green and black. First the gorget, then breastplate and backplate,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lolll
Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”
and you know the rest of the story.
And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
cause I’m madly in love with him that’s whyhelp meeeeeeeI’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not
lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think the first one is my favorite lol
Write about my characters? Nah, I’m just gonna look up fan art of them for hours.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
1. How does Rour feel about Oliver? Does he hate him, or are they on good terms? If Oliver is playing victim along with Tyn, (and he seems to be doing a good job of that) Could you switch this conversation to have it between Rour and Oliver?
That is an excellent idea! I was just thinking Rour would talk to Tyn more because of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Oh, wow. You guys like asking a LOT of questions. Which is good, but be prepared, I am an active debater, HEEHEEHEE!
@GRCR Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
The English language is of somewhat appealing to me, may be because I speak it most often. Either that or Sarcasm.
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
one thing I would say is that if she wasn’t a Kentor and he wasn’t a Lyen I would think Rour had feelings for Tyn. Like romantic ones. To put it this way, if these were people I would say this is a total romance waiting to happen. Or else a complete villain after the heroin. The thing that makes this weird is I don’t know if the d…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Tagging ppl!
@ellette-giselle @jonas @whalekeeper @theshadow @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @grcr @keilah-h
Sorry if I’m annoying you guys.
- Load More
