-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I was just playing around with hair in the breeze/wind. Why?
Just was wondering if it was a character from the Flames of Hope Saga. Though I didn’t think it would be Sabina, because if I remembered correctly, she had darker hair.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yep
Marcel
“Sure I do.”
“What happened?”
“A bunch of guys started stalking the kid. Didn’t like that.” Marcel paused to hiss through his teeth, and lightly relaxed his wings. “I would have stuck with normal street fighting, but they kept coming so I had to improvise.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I did not intend for my character to get this hurt. 😂 I anticipate he will be very chill about the whole thing and probably skip hospital. Even if that’s a poor decision.
Marcel
Voices rose and moved. Marcel opened his eyes; the fuzzy light of an electric bulb hung over the couch he lay on. He didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I really do have a lot of work I’m currently avoiding.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
Marcel didn’t look too good, but that was kinda to be expected. What he’d give to hear the full story right now.
The elevator doors slid open. Leo led them down the winding aisles of humming machinery to the break room door. Maybe it wasn’t wise to retreat to the same position twice, but he didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Don’t look at me, Marcel is unconscious. (I’m waiting for Koshka :P)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle Wingfeather Saga and The Green Ember are wonderful stories with a lot of great quotes!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ahhh, Green Ember. It’s so wonderfully good.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
One: I burn out of drawings very quickly so my will to draw is very low because I can’t make anything decent 75 percent of the time. Extra practise is not really an option unless I want to stress myself.
Two:
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about 14 I just couldn’t get people to look right. AT ALL. So, I pulled o…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Technically true, but murder sounds more dramatic.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lollll! Co-op can be…weird sometimes.Â
Especially today, but we don’t talk about the sharpies. Or the toilet paper. Or BobI was referring to caffeine. 🤣
I love the Green Ember! And Calvin and Hobbes!
😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I sort of stalk the RP school, but I have no idea what’s going on anymore except murder.😂
The tree thing is definitely me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper lol glad u guys like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator WHY WERE U ON DRUGS NOOOOOOO
ok I know you’re just messing around lol (unless you were on some kinda actual medication haha)
Philosoraptor. That’s a new one.
Who is Ken and why is he headless???? lol
@raxforge water balloons are the best non-lethal grenades.
tacos, tacos are good
@ellette-giselle oooh I love Green…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
But the hair when you did Friedrich!!!
Good point, that.
I think you and I canno0t do each other’s character’s hairstyles right. lol
I guess so. It’s a rather hairy situation.
By the way, that drawing you posted earlier, was that supposed to be a character, or was that just a drawing experiment with hair?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I think I’ll stick with being home-schooled, thank you. (Even though I am not home-schooled anymore and going in person to post-secondary school)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Where did you see that? lol.
When we were all introducing ourselves to Andrew.
I really like the style. It’s quite good. btw, I don’t think my Alan was THAT much different. lol. I think the cape set him off wrong.
But the hair! You didn’t give him the special part/wizard hairstyle I’ve developed for him!
I suggest royal blue or…
- Load More
