-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Biscuit and Soldier sat down by Alpha’s foot, looking up at him with the most pleading, dark brown puppy eyes you can imagine. Alpha glanced at them, looked away, and then glanced at them again as Biscuit whined softly.
“Oh, alright, but don’t tell Emmie about this,” Alpha knelt down, surrendering his sandwich to the two puppies.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you SO much! lol. I will definitely look through them a bit better and see which ones I want to use on my laptop another time. Thanks again!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @calyhuge @loopylin @theshadow
Okay! Here are my 411 words to your 4 snowballs! By the way, thanks for giving me tons of snowball POWER!!!!! I get to hit 8 people!!!!!
@hybridlore As promised, here is the next installment of the Kingdom Pen story! I can’t wait to write the next part! (*hm*…am I asking to be snowballed? Maybe?)
Anyw…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @acancello @trailblazer @the_lost-journal @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @rae @raxforge *launches snowballs rapid-fire* YOU’VE BEEN SNOWBALLED!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What a sweet story! The song that Werner sings at the end…is that a real song or did you create it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love Christmas, that’s just my favorite Christmas Carol quote, I use it all the time
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry I forgot to respond to this. I had like ten emails from KP in my inbox, so I just forgot. XD. I liked it a lot though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @rae
How did the snowball fight topic turn into a horrible backstories competition? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I would prove that the Lovedream children have darker pasts, but it’s not worth spoiling the whole thing unfortunately. XD My apologies. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it! A little Ender’s Game, a little something else. It’s giving dystopian. 💁♀️ I’m usually not sure how to react when people explain backstories since it’s out of context, but it sounds like pretty solid trauma, especially for a whole group of protagonists.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle
Thanks so much!! 🤩 I think Everett’s is my favorite. I really like the colors and pictures in his lol.
@ellette
Okay, so for the book I’m working on right now, he’s sort of indecisive. Sara *slight spoilers* becomes a Christian and starts attending the underground church meetings with Everett and Jess, but Cole…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whichever is worst, lol.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t discriminate – I will not rest until every man who goes about with “Merry Christmas” on his lips will be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart, and if you don’t get that reference, you’re on the naughty list
I will bide my time until full armageddon can be achieved
Hit me, I dare…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad you like him. I’ve tried hard to make him an interesting charrie.
Yeah, I get that. It makes sense. Baron was a solo, sometimes duo for the Bloodsilver, so large teams aren’t his usual thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae
Alpha need a lot of perspective reorientation. Actually I have a close friend who once reacted to a puppy in a very similar way, haha 😝 He even used the word scrawny.
@ellette-giselle*Sticks out my tongue at you* What is your most traumatized backstory then?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle snowball x10
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @@liberty @esther-c @elishavet-elroi @anyone-interested 🤗
I made moodboards for the other leading characters in The Color of Hope. I’m also working on doing another one for Sara 🤪 We’ll see if they work . . .
Everett Andersen, one of Sara’s friends. He is a Christian and the boy who invites her to the church meetings.

- Load More
