-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, but all I could think about was the last couple of scenes while I was making it. I guess that kinda affected the way it came across.Â
I kind of woundered that.
Yeah, that’s better! Now I can see a picture that was blocked before. The man with his arms in the air. I think that cries redemption louder than the red text.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this is different. He’s not afraid of himself failing at this time, and he’s not afraid of people. He’s stressed out that his wife might get sick with an incurable plague. I feel like it’s different. *shrug* maybe not.
Ah, okay. Maks sence.
You wouldn’t have without seeing the board! lolol
Guess so.
Did I say Beric was…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll go! Give me a bit to settle myself irl; my body’s really sore from wrestling and I think I need a hot sock or something. XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow, thanks! Even got the purple eyes. Is that a crow on a horse in there? Did you put the hand in there for the his wizard scars?
It feels a little too dark for Alan. It needs his bright and heroic side. I don’t see much of a desire to go on or break free from the darkness. Not a big fan of the font. But this does fit the tone…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn’t even realize what was wrong in your meme, Ellette, until Rax posted his.
Gandalf not seem to like jokes much.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, That’s funny the David one makes you think of Alan. (Isn’t the hair wrong?)
Yes, but it was more of the expression than the hair.
Eric whooped.
I see Eric’s taken up a new hobby, teasing everyone for any signs of love. He better watch his back if he gets a girlfriend.
Joseph drew in a shuddering breath. “I’m so afraid for you…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
For a moment he let himself relax into the lorry’s bench. Let his head rest against the back wall as the whole thing bounced and shuddered down the road. Closed his eyes.
But only for a moment. That nagging something twitched again, sending a chill down his spine. His eyes flickered open, his shoulders…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay thank you guys!!! <33
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Sighs*
*Quiets inner philosophical monologue about the difference between gingerbread and molasses cookies*
Eh, it really depends. I don’t often actually forget to RP. Just more forget how long it’s been since I last RPed. Last night? Yesterday? The week before?
I’m on it.
*Snort of laughter*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
Love the section! Mainly just a few typos. The orphans are so sweet, and Asher found a girl! 🥰 Poor Beric and Liam, though. 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(tagging some other peoples too) @ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Okay….
I have come to a decision lol
I’m keeping the prologue the same, but I’m tweaking a few things with the beginning.
Here’s the new first chapter (it opens when Sef is sixteen years old) Don’t worry, I’m going to edit it and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I have one similar to yours:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol IDK
also I mean I can’t blame Power for being a weirdo TBH. My brother would probably be the same, I think it’s just a bro thing. Especially if it’s a little brother haha
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The first one you used on the David one looks like a good image if someone was to create a board for my character Alan. It’s a somewhat troubled, somewhat determined look. (Steals for future drawing reference).
From those boards, David brings Frodo Baggins to mind whereas Stephen’s makes me think of Pippen Took.
- Load More

