-
Andrew replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Idk really tbh. Maybe quieter online, but I guess that is a no…
-
Andrew replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
so how old are you?
I’m a Sophomore (I’m not sharing my actual age online yet)
What made you think I was younger?
Just the way you act online, I thought you were my age because of that.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YES!!! Hurrah for my ridiculous signature! More people need to eat cheese more!
-
Andrew replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*high-fives* We make the best team to make @rae share her art, lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! Did you hear that @ellette-giselle ?!?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! That helps a lot 🙂 I really like the idea of working solo on a predetermined schedule. What we lacked when we homeschooled before was more of a concrete plan; we kind of winged it (and I was still ahead of my class when I went back to school…mwahahaha). I think that was overwhelming for my parents, but something more…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I agree, most, 99%, is really good. And I think she should post more… @rae
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Andrew doesn’t even have that hairstyle anymore…
And I can point out three major mistakes rn with that drawing…
but thx I guess
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Rae did it. I agree it is very good.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad someone likes my new signature :]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…………Concern has arisen……….but I’m sure everything is fiiiiiine…….right?
LOL, fitting to this conversation
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @stephie
I was the mascot for a VBS one year and all the four-year-old girls apparently made plans to marry me 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My brother was so sad when he found out he couldn’t marry me.😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Just wondering, are you planning to set up a poll to find a time for this week or is that set in concrete on Saturday? I would really love to make it if I can but I understand that Saturday might work best for the most people.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve been trying to get my parents to homeschool me again. They’re kind of tempted to do it again because the education system in my country sucks (two hints: laughing stock of the world, also beware the geese). Any tips?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yesss!!! Little kids wanting to marry people is so funny! When my little brother was four he was going to marry mom and build her a colorful house. XD
When I was little, my cousin visited from Italy and I said I wanted to marry him.
*hides*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (I’m posting it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper *tries to think of other tags* *fails*Â @whoever else, Idk
So Andrew and I have an RP together with our charries and as I was skimming it yesterday, I found this scene and thought some of you on KP would like to see it
Andrew (Rax): After eating for a little bit he remembered…
- Load More

