-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Feel better soon!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m at a church camp next week. ☹️
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oof, that’s no good. My little sister didn’t break anything, but she was in a lot of pain from fallin on ice. Get better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no! Yikes. I hope you get better soon as well.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read both the books, but it’s been a while. I think I borrowed them using interlibrary loans or whatever. They were pretty good. Probably worth rereading at some point soon. If you can borrow them anywhere, you should.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay! When did you get injured?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle it’s Lindy :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure! I think you have my email from my attempt to join the google meet
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Think I like Veil of Night better than Let the Be Light. I find Joseph more relatable than Aaron. I’ll go into more detail about this when I give you the feedback. I do have to go now and get ready for school.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I really can’t believe that you take the time to reread the whole book! Thank you so much!
I find it helps me to remember things and notice smaller details I have otherwise missed. Also, I’m sitting around on the train with nothing to do anyway on my way to school, so why not?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes.
I finished rereading your book yesterday. I will try to get feedback to you soon.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds good! I missed this past week, but I’m going to try and see whether I can be there next week.
Get well soon! (Why do we say that? It’s not as if we have any power over getting well soon. I dunno.)
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, you explained it much butter. That’s pretty much how I was pronouncing it except for the weird French J that my head refuses to drop.
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*bows dramatically* I’ve been pronouncing your names right! Do I get cake?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
well, you got closer than some people do XD
It’s pronounced eyesuh-la. Hopefully that makes sense. Some places will say it’s pronounced with an “ee” sound on the end instead of the “la” but I specifically know my Oma (who was actually my great grandmother and not my grandmother but she always wanted us to call her…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Are we planning another one of these for this Saturday, or what’s the plan? 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Lolol! Well, then I’m saying it right. XD
- Load More
