-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
ok so this is embarrassingly dramatic but I kinda wrote myself into a corner and I’m not sure how else to get him out of this situation. 🫣
Dante
Dante stumbled back against the wall, Alpha’s pocket knife held defensively in one hand. He was too out of breath now to throw his usual quips and insults at his attacker.
Probably f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
About the voices, that’s the maze messing with Gabriel. I shall develop it later on.
oooh interesting
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
My goodness, she’s such a cute child!
It took all the willpower in her not to jolt upright and crack the man’s chin.
lol, I’d like to see that.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“Lucy…What a strange name. It sounds like the name of some yellow flower.”
A vine shifted, and Gabriel tensed, glaring at it behind his mask. His ear twi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle oh no okay uhh I will write something soon.
His last rp was on pg 497 if you wanna read it, but you don’t have to :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
lol, I wasn’t meaning the silksong ending as much as the ending to book series that you compared it to. The ending where the MC dies.
Ah, yes. 😂 MC deaths are a hit-or-miss but the emotions were similar to when the trope works. Maybe because I was afraid for her death.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Part of me is picturing a little girl pout, but she’s too frightened for that
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
Something told me he has magical intuition :]
Lucille
The man spoke. Lucy’s heart dropped. The voice belonged to a stranger.
For a long time, she didn’t say anything, even though the man’s voice was urgent. Fury temporarily warmed her body. Her h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@liberty My name on JWM is Katelyn D | Admin
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Hey, did you see the last message I sent for people who want to be moderators on the new site?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Hey, how is figuring out Notion going?
I am a part of The Next C. S. Lewis Foundation, actually, lol.
Neat!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sorry, I posted an rp, then didn’t like it, so deleted it.
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabri…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel stopped at the voice. That wasn’t Barne’s voice…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@koshka lol that’s a great one. I feel like that would fit a dnd group really well XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From the Silksong soundtrack, I like Strive, Lace, Greymoor, Bellhart, Widow, Hunter’s Trail, Bilewater, and Choral Chambers. Although it’s all good.
I’ll shut up about my obsession
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
I love the game. XD It was actually wasn’t a satisfying end by any means, because the protagonist kills a monarch and takes their place, essentially becoming a mindless entity and doing what she was bred to do.
But the game mechanics suggest that it is …[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Man, I am really not communicating today. I forgot to say Barnes is magically transformed by the labyrinth. She is now a child. Her age is magically reversed, so she’s maybe nine or ten?
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
Thank you for savin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sorry she’s being weird idk what im doing lol
@keilah-hFelicity
“Okay…”
The explanation Sniper and Huntress gave eased her nerves a bit, but it wasn’t really them she had been worried about. She sighed and sat down on a nearby boulder. The maze walls and the dead troll seemed to tower above her.
“It feels like we’ve been wandering around…[Read more]
- Load More
