Ellette Giselle

  • Thank you so much everyone <3

    I love you guys a lot!! And for those of you who don’t know what to say, its totally understandable. Half the time I don’t know what to say, and I’m going through it XD

    So please don’t feel like you have to say the right words. It’s enough to know that you guys care, and you’re praying.

    Update–My mom is in the…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    “I kinda want to scream when I think about all that.” Lucy took a breath of the jacket, which still smelled good, although she didn’t know why. “I’ve got to… wait it out.”

    It seemed like a good time to rest anyway. She didn’t need to sleep, but it couldn’t hurt to lay still.

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai

    Gabriel blinked. He had no idea what that was supposed to mean. When she hid her face, his eyes softened with concern, mask still around his neck. “Are you okay? Did I ask something wrong? Are you tired?”

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    She thought for a while. “Um… It’s a big old building and courtyard by the depot. It’s got, er, lots of people. We’re the first stop along the grain route.”

    When the young man looked at her, Lucy suddenly didn’t feel like talking about it. She took the jacket and lay over it on the stone, hiding her face.

  • Loopy posted an update 10 months ago

    @cj Hi! I love your pfp. Are you new on kingdom pen? I don’t think I ever saw your introduction post.

    • Cj replied 10 months ago

      @loopylin hi!! Thanks so much–I love yours! I’ve been on KP for a couple years, just not very active unfortunately. Still trying to get the hang of everything, haha.

      • Understandable. I remember barely saying anything for several weeks when I first joined, lol.
        Well it’s cool meeting you! Don’t be scared to ask questions or say hi to people. Everyone is pretty welcoming on here :]

        • Cj replied 10 months ago

          Yeah, but thank you for reaching out and saying hi! It’s really cool to meet you, as well. I can already tell everyone’s really welcoming :D. Have you been on here long?

          • I think it’s been like 3 years? Not sure. I might be a little too active on here lol

            • Cj replied 10 months ago

              Oh, cool! Yeah, I was just reading through some of the topics, and they’re all so fun!

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    Np!

    That’s cool. Do you think it does that because your circulation changes?

    No idea. My big brother has a birthmark that looks almost exactly the same on his neck, and it does similar weird things where it gets darker and lighter. Not sure if its for the same reason mine does, I’ll have to ask.

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai…[Read more]

  • “Here. I lied.”

    Pfff

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Sorry, I had to do a bit of cleaning in the kitchen

    Fun fact, I have a birthmark on my right hand that usually gets dark when my hands are cold or I’m irritated.

    That’s cool. Do you think it does that because your circulation changes?

    Lucille

    She nodded and took the last fruit. The smells were unfamiliar, and they set her on edge, but l…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    Gabriel Mai — The Protector

    He looked back at her. “Really? I wish my people knew that.” He sighed, eyes dropping to the ground. After a few minutes, he looked up again. “Those weird fruits are surprisingly not bad. And the flowers, can you smell them? They’re so gentle.”

     

    Fun fact, I have a birthmark on my right hand that u…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    “That’s stupid. Birthmarks come from blood vessels or skin pigment. Even I know that, and I’m ten.”

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai

    “Uh…” Gabriel broke eye contact. “My country believes they’re demon marks.”

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    Lucy frowned at being called illogical but didn’t say anything. “Why would I throw stones at you because of birthmarks?”

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai

    Gabriel chuckled. “That’s good to know. I still think you’re illogical and quite a little flame when you want to be, but you don’t throw stones at me because of my birthmarks, and you’re more interesting than most people.” His two longer pieces of hair in the front blew into his face, and the flowers L…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Got it

    Lucille

    Lucy traced over them. They felt rougher than they looked, somewhat like her father’s. She bent his hands into fists and out again, folded them together, and briefly pretended his fingers were keys and she was playing the piano.

    It was the kind of game that made no sense but relaxed her. She did it for a little while until…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai

    Gabriel held out his hands, palms up. He had the hands of a worker, a little dirty, a few scars on the palms.

     

     

    Sorry for the short rp. By the way, in his world, Gabriel is a peasant who works on a farm for someone and runs errands occasionally.

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille
    “My parents.” Lucy glanced at different sights in front of them, not letting her eyes stay in one place for long. For a long time, her eyelids flickered and she said nothing. She didn’t look at the Protector but she reached out again. “May I look at your hands?”

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    We’re magically cooperating here, passing the baton back and forth

    Except when I’m stuck for no reason and leave you hanging for twelve hours. XD

    That’s rping for ya

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @Whalekeeper

    The Protector — Gabriel Mai

    He looked at her, raising a red eyebrow. “Old? I guess so, comparatively. When my parents—” He stopped, then shook his head. “Doesn’t matter. What would make you less afraid?”

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    I sign on, and you posted literally seconds before, lol

  • whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    He rarely spills out his thoughts though, so this is nice.

    Yeah I think it’s nice. As someone with confusing thoughts, I think his thoughts make sense. It’s characterization too.

    Lucille

    “I-I’m bothered. I don’t like screaming and crying in front of people, s’all. I’m ugly when I cry.” Lucy stopped smiling and swung back to the top of the…[Read more]

  • Load More
>