-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yup. Regret. There it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I’m going to regret this probably. This is not the kind of thing I usually write, but I wrote it earlier in November, after laying motionless in the grass in the backyard for like an hour. It turned out kinda alright. Idk
Skyfall
Lying in the grass, I look up to the plain space between us and the rest of the universe. A view of nothing which…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Thank you! ♥️ It seems I felt well enough to write something just now, haha. Energy when you’re ill is so inconsistent.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I dare you to change your pfp to one of theseÂ

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
The darkness was warm and comfortable in comparison to the outdoors, where they had wandered in the clammy mist for so long. Protector’s blades glowed like light through rose-colored glass. He turned them over in his hands and his hair lit up, twice as red, almost artificial.
His question finally registered. Lucy shrugged. She h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae I didn’t even know you could make a name that long
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Not that bored? Lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded, backing closer to the door, before spinning around, tumbling inside with Lucy and shutting the hatch, darkness enveloping them as the crow’s talons scraped against the rough metal, their screeches of frustration cutting through the fog outside.
Inside, the air was stale but strangely w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
I’ve made this one specially to represent me

I try to stick to the middle ground, but occasionally I forget and it’s the funniest thing ever
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago

-
Ruth's profile was updated 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Would you like to do statistics homework with me? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
oh me goodness I’m so bored.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @theducktator @someoneelse?I’mforgetful
Marcel
Marcel wasn’t entirely sure how to lead the group. He had never led a team larger than half a dozen people in this place before. Still, it was only a game and it wasn’t the end of the world if he suggested something wrong.
He rolled his shoulders and crossed his arms…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
That works with me!
- Load More
