-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
I don’t want to reply to everything individually, but I LOVE the art, guys!!
It all looks really gooooood!! 🤤🤤
Also, I see marvelous unicorn. 🫡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@koshka Ikr these two are hilarious together. Now would be a good time for Leo to show up if you wanted
Dante“I, uh, no. No, I’m not going to-” Dante sighed. He was half tempted to start throwing pencils again. “Well, I tried,” he muttered to himself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh that looks amazing!
I like how his ears have a subtle point, not a huge-sticking-out one like a lot of fantasy humanoid types have.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Randomly checking back to see if everyone is still alive, and this is great. Leo would be so perplexed, half amused, half concerned. I would die laughing.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
The wolf looks good!
New pencils? That’s awesome! The color saturation is great in your drawing. Vivid, but still soft and storybookish in his fur detailing and the trees. Anyway, it looks good.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings
A little late, but here it is! I’ve been practicing the 3/4 view, and I think this is the best result so far. He doesn’t look like a guppy! XD Not that the other results look terrible, they just had a fishiness to their faces that wasn’t totally human, lol.
It’s Onnendel. Apparently…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
About to request access. =)
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Power posted an update 8 months, 1 week ago
Quaker Oats 🤤
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@linus-smallprint how pretty!
also the feather signature thing is so cool. I tried to do that once but lost patience.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
Sounds good. Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
Google Docs (for people who are still cool but prefer more well known cloud services):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1baUTc9Fi6INSrDnDlY9GUjtPF5XuP7vtF5R6vCAx-jg/edit?usp=sharing
(You will need to request access for this document. Shoot me a message here on Kingdom Pen so I know it is you who is trying to get in and not some stranger.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
I guess it would be useful to actually post the chapters, eh?
Proton (for cool people who like secure file sharing platforms): https://drive.proton.me/urls/MAX6FG5XQW#5mvXQzZvqRKb
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago

My sister got me some nice watercolour pencils for Christmas!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
In the world of Ehverwyld, magic is an evil thing. It twists those who use into horrible crow-like monsters. Alan knows this. It took his family and has left its mark on him. Alan deeply regrets the day he used it.
But it isn’t the end for Alan yet. He’s determined to put his past behind him, by joining his country’s army. He will prove to the w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae uh oh
Huntress
“I…I didn’t think abut it earlier, I don’t know why, but before we leave this place behind, we should head back inside and look for cloaks. We’ll need them.” Gabriel said, and he looked like he was about to say more before a scream rang out.
The four of us whipped our heads toward Lucy, the girl he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@ava-blue Eyyyyy you hacked back into your account!!
Hello, fren. :] Welcome back to the crumbling ruins of Kingdom Pen. I missed you dearly despite literally talking to you yesterday. <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@rae @whalekeeper Oh wow, I left for 3 days and this happened lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Just letting you all know, I won’t be as active as usual because my laptop isn’t working right now.
I’ll try to pop in when I can on our family computer when I get the chance <3
- Load More

Tell me you don’t just eat the oats plain.
Ok, I won’t tell you. 😁
*facepalm*