-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Dante hid the lower half of his face with his tea mug and shrank slightly under Leo’s gaze. He didn’t want to offend the guy who was kind enough to feed him. Plus, he was school staff. He had to power to kick Dante back out onto the street.
“Very hard, I’m guessing,” he muttered. “Sorry. Humor is how I stay sane.” -
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy smiled. The smile vanished as quickly as it had come. She took in a sharp double breath, almost sobbing, and wiped her face with her sleeve. “Did you know you can tell the difference between a city duck and a country duck ‘cause they… they have accents?”
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Y’all, random character idea.
A dental hygienist who secretly works for a intelligence agency by collecting info from patients. 😎 (A barber would also work well.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
I do want to experiment more with it. There a couple of different ways to use them that I haven’t tried much yet, like putting the water down first, or taking the brush, collecting the color from the tip of the pencil, and then directly painting the paper with that.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
That drawing looks very good. A bit of a different style that what I’ve seen you use. It flows well together
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Leo
Another sigh chuffed out. He set down the mayonnaise knife and turned around.
“Rory, Dante was attempting to make a joke. The tea is yours. I know this is hard– I went through something like it myself though I was a good deal more rebellious– but you’re not in the military anymore.” He turned his attention to…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
Your drawing looks good, although I do find the bright pupils odd. Is this because he isn’t human?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @power @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you for ze complements to ze wuffers. I must confess though, I did follow a tutorial directly for the outline.
You can draw your own wuffers here: https://monikazagrobelna.com/2019/07/26/sketchbook-original-how-to-draw-wolves/
Oh nice!! Watercolor pencils? Are you going to brush them? (It…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
Did you send the request? I haven’t got anything yet.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
All right. Get better soon!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Nice. Now if you see one of those, keep your distance.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
It’s his love language lol
Dante
“Dante. And sorry, I couldn’t help it.” He looked back at Rory, still smiling. “Free will. Remember?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh my word. This kid. *Snorts*
Leo
A sigh chuffed out. He didn’t even bother turning around.
“Because no one has to tell him if or when he can drink. As much as I appreciate sarcasm…What’s your name, kid?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
It took a considerable amount of effort for Dante to hold back his laughter as he watched that interaction. His shoulders shook, and he gripped his side as the pain flared up again. After several seconds he got himself back under control.
“You boys still hungry? There’s plenty bread left,” Leo asked.
“Yeah, I cou…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
XD
Leo
He paused mid drink as Rory inhaled the sandwiches. Both of them. They hadn’t been small. The other kid’s were gone too.
He set down his mug. “You boys still hungry? There’s plenty bread left.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin ThOsE memes…XD
Oh gracious.
Leo
His forehead scrunched. They were definitely going to have to work on…whatever this was.
“Eh, sure kid. Go right ahead. Two of those are for you. And a mug of tea.” He watched Rory slowly pick up the now barely warm sandwiches. The crease in his brow deepened. “You know, you can…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have not thought about that meme for a very long time lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Scared of sliced bread?
*Cue falling bread meme*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“Oh, cool. Nice to meet you, then.” He ate some more of his sandwich, then noticed that Rory wasn’t touching his. “What’s up with you? Scared of sliced bread?”
- Load More
