-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, I typed an rp, but KP logged me out as I went to send it so, here we go again…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
After I got over the initial shock, I was trying to figure out which character this could happen to. XD
True writer reaction lol.
After I got a two-inch gash in my side from a piece of gravel, my thoughts in the ER were “Now I know what I do to my charries when I give them injuries to the side.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep being delayed by old ladies roping me into playing card games with them after dinner lol. I’m here finally though
Felicity
“I’m Felicity. And this is a nightmare as far as I’m concerned.”
Felicity nudged some gnome remains on the ground with her foot, noting with some mild confusion that there wasn’t a trace of ink residue…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
After I got over the initial shock, I was trying to figure out which character this could happen to. XD
As I thought. XD
But they live in Illinois, and they were supposed to go back Monday, so I don’t know that it would be fixed in time for that.
Hm. Well, I hope their trip goes well regardless of the vehicle used.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator Ooh, that’s crazy. Also sort of a cool experience, besides your poor Grandpa’s car and unless it was scary. Is the car fixable?
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Congratulations! I hope it goes well and you have a great experience with your friends and family because of this! (I remember my confession of faith so I assume this is similar.)
I know most of you guys (or almost all) aren’t christian…
When you sign up for KP, there is an assumption you agree with the website’s Christian bel…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr
Oooh… *Eats up the delicious art* Quite tasty. Very much so. -
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*Barnes shows herself out*
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr cool characters!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lsot-journal
LOLOL
hee hee..
My Leander is a boy.
…sometimes my boys just, uh, look kinda girlie… -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 28 out!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Pliz do!
Boom. I’m kinda lazy, so here’s the best I got rn.

hee hee they turned out so goodie… 🤭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
No new sections?
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
You didn’t hear me say anything. I have nothing to say. *Zips mouth, signs out of KP and goes back to drawing*
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I can’t picture any guy actually doing that to Barnes.
You would be surprised then. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh and Sara—savannah_grace2009—has a Leander too. Isn’t that something, lolz -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*GASP!* ARE YOU BEING HONEST!!!! YOU GAVE CASSIUS AND LEANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but those names are so UNIQUE!!! I don’t believe you!!
You must believe me, because it is quite true!! Heh heh. I shall send you a picture of them if you want visual proof. 😈
And besides, my Leander and Cassius are COOOLEER!!!!!! He he he!!! Besides! M…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin great job on him! funny how he’s covering his eye so you still only see one
- Load More
