-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Looks good! I say go for it if you’re deciding on a pose for coloring or something.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m now realizing I can’t think of any of my characters who don’t have any mental thingys, lol. Lois and Liko are probably normal? Idk
For real. A lot of the time I don’t realize a character has something until I’ve used them for a year or whatever. Then there’s a period where you question whether or not you have the thing because you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae that’s cool! That’s an impressive side profile. I’ve been struggling with those lately. I like the wind going through his hair.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Cool. I should research bpd and ptsd sometime. I don’t know much about them.
I’m now realizing I can’t think of any of my characters who don’t have any mental thingys, lol. Lois and Liko are probably normal? Idk
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

Really sorry for the bad quality. The splotch by his mouth is not supposed to be there btw. This is my sketch so far for Baron. I’ve gone through many different poses, and was wondering for feedback, how good is this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Do it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I kinda wanna give Felicity a gun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
XD Feel free to add him!
Felicity
“Huntress. That’s cool.”
Felicity began walking and her new companion followed. The fog got thinner as they got closer to the center of the maze. They soon came to a split path. Felicity, on a whim, turned left.
“So, Huntress,” she said over her shoulder, “Where are you from?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Just curious, is Cassius supposed to have DID like some people do irl? Or is it his own unique condition that you made up for your fantasy story?
(sorry if that doesn’t make sense. I was having trouble phrasing it well.)
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I figured that was the case – I just phrased it as acting because he said he was an actor – but it was worth a shot.
I love tacos! ^D^
She does in fact love tacos lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
heh, heh. I’m back after a considerable amount of time, as usual.
Who is your favorite person?
“The man who took all my photographs. I really appreciate them.”
Why do you always wear a mask?
[Stares at the interviewer for a long time until they get the gist] “…Cosmetics.”
…
1. Do you have any family or…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Like, imagine if Sniper just randomly shows up, and Felicity assumes he’s just another monster from the maze, and Huntress is like “Ha, actually, that’s my boyfriend and he’s really a decent guy when you’re not on his list of targets, so can you maybe not attack him please?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin how about that? That is kinda cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“We should probably stick together. What’s your name?”
“I’m Jaylen,” I said, “but my friends–well, my teammates, anyway–they call me Huntress. It’s a long story. You can use either one.”
She didn’t need to know any more than that for now.
(I kinda want to stick another one of the team in there now, just to see…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
“Huh. Must have gotten lost in the fog.” Felicity looked carefully at the stranger. Now that she thought about it, going off on her own hadn’t been the wisest decision. She had been attacked almost immediately, and there were likely other more dangerous things lurking around the maze. She would need friends in order to get…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“So you missed what happened at the entrance? With the purple ball thing and that obnoxious elf guy?” Felicity decided not to make any further comment on her confusion at my words.
“I guess.” I said. “I just showed up here. No guide, no explanation, nothing.”
Obnoxious elf guy. She didn’t mention any wings, so not Mer…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I haven’t. But I wouldn’t mind finding a sentient booger on the forest floor, I agree.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I mean… she introduced herself to Cassius. We can say he sorta remembers her name even though he’s acting as Arnan.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Spiders terrify me. They are kill on sight if they’re in my house. I wish I was brave enough to touch them and put them outside without hurting them.
But anyways, have you ever seen a banana slug?

They’re everywhere in Oregon and in the rainforests near Washington’s coast. I think they’re cute.
- Load More
