-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Gabriel opened the door and they slipped into an open, circular room. A room filled with doors.
The doors surrounded Gabriel and Lucy. Tall, stove-sized, ash-white wood, paneled peeling rust – decorated with ornate arches, they encircled the room together. Lucy recognized most of the materials, even if some designs confused her.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
XD oh boy, you like a good old tragic story?
Girl, Ellette writes some of the most tragic characters. She and Freedom make it their business to make KP cry, I swear.
Also, thank you. The hair took me forever.
Thanks!. I may go back and put in some parts of the original design, but I said I would let this…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
How’s everyone doing? :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Also I love your signature lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Dante
“A wheelchair.”
He pointed with his free hand. There was one parked next to side entrance of the building. “You do know what those are, right?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
That looks really good I love it! I kinda like the wind direction in the other picture better, but this still looks cool. I love the way you drew the hair and colors.
but since my tutor recently told me to stop selling myself short,
Your tutor is right. Probably 90% of an artist’s struggle is learning to say “good enough.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
sorry it’s short. I got stuck.
Dante
“Oh, so I can talk now. I don’t know. Up to you. Maybe we should steal a wheelchair. I’ve always wanted to do that.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Does the headmaster for this already have a name? He’s a shapeshifter, right?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle
So, first, Min, thank you so much for the advice! It was genuinely the most helpful advice I got (I posted on reddit and Unvale and I didn’t get anything).
Second,
AH! Don’t touch it! Okay….. maybe a little, but leave the eyes and expression and hair. It’s perfect!!!
The expression is still there, but it ha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lol
Okie Dokie
Gabriel Mai
“The hardest part will be hitting the target. You shouldn’t have too much trouble. You’re stubborn, and the hatchet is nicely balanced.” His hearing was a little clearer now, though still no where near as sharp as he’d like. “Shall we enter now?” He started up the steps, testing them for rotten boards…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
ExcUse me. Noodle arms?? How dare you
I’ve gtg to bed. I will reply to your next thing when I have time tomorrow.
Lucille
She shrugged. “I’ve hammered a rail spike before. Can’t be much harder.”
She didn’t bother to mention she had adult help in the challenge.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
LOL
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel’s chest moved in a chuckle, before laughing merrily. He seemed amused by her flex, especially since she had thin noodle arms compared to his scarred muscle. “When you learn to throw that hatchet, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with, Little Fire.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
It’s funny to be the person with the younger weaker character. I’ve unlocked move sets I’ve never used before. Mwahaha
Lucille
“Thank you for stayin’ around me. Even if… heh. I’m strong enough on my own to ride a giant crow.” Lucy flexed her arm and grinned widely.
It wasn’t natural for her to smile that wide but she wanted to do it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
🫠
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel froze, then his muscles relaxed. He reached out his other arm, awkwardly hugging her back, gently as if she were made of delicate glass.
“Thank you.” His voice was soft, quiet, no more than a whispering wind of gratitude and faint joy at the gesture.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae
Apparently we have only one way to potentially fix this problem. Behold, the power of cuteness:Lucille
“Hm.” Lucy stood next to Gabriel in the doorframe and watched him pause at the first step. She considered what she did with her parents in stressful emergencies. Awkwardly, she took his arm and gave him a hug.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
“I…like hearing you talk. I just can’t hear very well right now. Feel better? I…” He wanted to curl into a ball on the floor until his head stopped swirling, until his hearing returned, but he wouldn’t. “I’m not sure. Just stay close and safe.” He wanted comfort. From the Fourth, his steady presence, always there in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy stood holding the door open, but didn’t go inside. “Do you want me to stop talking? Isn’t there something to help you feel better?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel swiped back the curtains, but all he saw was ivy growing over the window. He sighed, then thought he heard Lucy talking. Turning around, he saw her by a wardrobe, steps inside it spiraling up into another part of the strange house. “Huh? Did you say something?” He resisted the urge to touch his ears again, hoping…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
They came to a room without any extra doors. Gabriel looked for windows behind the curtains, while Lucy went to the nearest wardrobe. She found a flight of steps inside and waited for Gabriel to notice and confirm.
“Do you want me to stop talking?” she asked.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yay!
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel could barely hear her, his hearing temporarily dulled. His gaze shifted to her once he realized she was speaking. “They’re…” His voice sounded distant, dull, as if his voice box was buried underground. “Okay. I think. I…don’t know. We should…keep going.”
- Load More
