-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
How was everyone’s Christmas? I don’t quite have the energy back to be active in roleplays yet, but I would really love to chat with yall.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy new year, everyone <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dude I almost teared up for a minute there, dOn’T DO THAT
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! ❤️
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy New Year’s, everyone!! 🥳🎉📖🖊️✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I have literally never been on KP this late lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
It is with great sorrow I must inform you all that I will be leaving Kingdom Pen until next year. 😔
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom. Do you need any help setting things up or wandering around the halls? So thrilled to see a new face!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi
Sounds good!
That is so exciting! I’ll be praying!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Mission successful, then. 😉 I’m glad y’all liked it. I can do more like that, since they’re fun and great for character development. I’ll also try to do some memes and things… *Steeples fingers*
Hybrid, around the Hungary-Romania region. We’re very excited! It’ll be our first time overseas for such a long time, so…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
ellette-giselle
Wow!!! Love the one of the girl!!! But what is happening to poor Markus! I must know!!!
Thank yoouuuu heehee 🤍 Ah Markus… Long story with no good ending. Basically, think labs and terrible ethics.
(Hey! I have an Ira. And he’s dark haired and blue eyed. But you can’t really have an Ira that didn’t look that way) I like his drawi…
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
…The 500 word count turned into a much longer scene. 🤣 I want to flesh it out more. So you’ll have to wait for my snowy retaliation
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh, awesome! What countries are you guys going to? (If you can say.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol. I about died when she came up with it. Poor Dwogin, doesn’t know what good food is.
A long trip. XD We’re going to help out some missions friends in Europe for several weeks. We might be spotty on here for a bit.
Alrighty! I’ll bug her to come up with something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That is so funny… 😂😂 I’ve never thought of so many ways to view croissants!
Fun! What kind of trip are you guys taking?
Any of that sounds great!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Tagging people so they see I’m talking to them…. No pressure to respond unless you want to.
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
As much as an instalment is intended, it probably won’t happen this next week. (Maybe, but unlikely. We have a drafted chapter, but the work needed is…[Read more]
- Load More
