-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Randomly checking back to see if everyone is still alive, and this is great. Leo would be so perplexed, half amused, half concerned. I would die laughing.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
The wolf looks good!
New pencils? That’s awesome! The color saturation is great in your drawing. Vivid, but still soft and storybookish in his fur detailing and the trees. Anyway, it looks good.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings
A little late, but here it is! I’ve been practicing the 3/4 view, and I think this is the best result so far. He doesn’t look like a guppy! XD Not that the other results look terrible, they just had a fishiness to their faces that wasn’t totally human, lol.
It’s Onnendel. Apparently…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
About to request access. =)
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Power posted an update 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Quaker Oats 🤤
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint how pretty!
also the feather signature thing is so cool. I tried to do that once but lost patience.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Sounds good. Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Google Docs (for people who are still cool but prefer more well known cloud services):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1baUTc9Fi6INSrDnDlY9GUjtPF5XuP7vtF5R6vCAx-jg/edit?usp=sharing
(You will need to request access for this document. Shoot me a message here on Kingdom Pen so I know it is you who is trying to get in and not some stranger.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I guess it would be useful to actually post the chapters, eh?
Proton (for cool people who like secure file sharing platforms): https://drive.proton.me/urls/MAX6FG5XQW#5mvXQzZvqRKb
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago

My sister got me some nice watercolour pencils for Christmas!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
In the world of Ehverwyld, magic is an evil thing. It twists those who use into horrible crow-like monsters. Alan knows this. It took his family and has left its mark on him. Alan deeply regrets the day he used it.
But it isn’t the end for Alan yet. He’s determined to put his past behind him, by joining his country’s army. He will prove to the w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae uh oh
Huntress
“I…I didn’t think abut it earlier, I don’t know why, but before we leave this place behind, we should head back inside and look for cloaks. We’ll need them.” Gabriel said, and he looked like he was about to say more before a scream rang out.
The four of us whipped our heads toward Lucy, the girl he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@ava-blue Eyyyyy you hacked back into your account!!
Hello, fren. :] Welcome back to the crumbling ruins of Kingdom Pen. I missed you dearly despite literally talking to you yesterday. <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae @whalekeeper Oh wow, I left for 3 days and this happened lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Just letting you all know, I won’t be as active as usual because my laptop isn’t working right now.
I’ll try to pop in when I can on our family computer when I get the chance <3
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll try to get it in today.
Lolllll. That’s relatable. I have most of my boards hidden, but I needed some public for a background check. *Shrug* I love all the options for privacy and data security though. Nicer than most other forms of social media I’d encountered.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Have you ever written self inserts? in the forum Topic of the Week 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I would 100% vote for President Ducktator. Or president Willow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucy
“Oh, I’m… peachy.” Lucy finally rolled onto her back and coughed, staring up at the person above her.
Her vision stopped spinning and she found that the girl was a young, probably younger than Lucy. The girl had long brown hair and a button nose, not to mention an expression between disgust and curiosity.
Lucy blinked. For a…[Read more]
- Load More

Tell me you don’t just eat the oats plain.
Ok, I won’t tell you. 😁
*facepalm*