<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | Elishavet Elroi | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elishavet Elroi&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:31:19 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4467d615a134ff863a5ee515ad399902</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213900</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:22:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>You&#8217;ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I&#8217;ll throw some more in <del>because I too have free will.</del></p>
<p>Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn&#8217;t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.</p>
<p>There&#8217;s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211165"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213900" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8208d5f58477ef0a10708e31df1afa7</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213878</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:19:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. &#8220;Charles the Mad&#8221;, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211141"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213878" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47d11967d525f3a133d99f89fecb417d</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213877</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:09:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There also was a Portuguese prince who fell in love with a noblewoman. His father, viewing her as a political threat, had her brutally assassinated while the prince was away. When the prince inherited the couple years later, posthumously made her his queen.  According to legend (but not history), He dug up her grave, had her dressed in royal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211140"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213877" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d90aaa13240b317a9b0b64ffc905ad1f</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213876</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 05:44:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There was a &#8220;German&#8221; (I don&#8217;t think they where called that yet) King in the early middle ages who decided that his claim to the throne was based on him being a dependent of a mythical King who&#8217;s father was a sea dragon (a Quinotaur). The only people who could rule where from this lineage, and the sign of that was that they. . . had long&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211139"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213876" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1749c5380fb97a0bf5ebd50ba7d5f32f</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213865</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:33:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Freddy</p>
<p>Benjamin</p>
<p>Cotswold</p>
<p>Coffenut</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd7afd4249ab5037d4ebfe0e1d0bf648</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213854</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:44:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/liberty/" rel="nofollow ugc">@liberty</a></p>
<p>Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It&#8217;s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.</p>
<p>*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fd0fa57bfcf7336946ce6c681b1273e</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213853</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:46:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p>Great!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72b372c5948c3829f66042c5f6bd075a</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213852</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:46:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I understand. What are you guys studying in college?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>Totally understandable. I&#8217;m planning to join CWW next year too, so I&#8217;ll look forward to you being on there too!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a69078ed2eccfc01000a2bac559af791</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213851</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:41:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>YAY! I&#8217;ll look for you on there when it starts!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">729008ab1a6ebc9f6e1738c677908921</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213838</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:28:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I&#8217;m afraid I won&#8217;t be joining. Y&#8217;all have fun and do great writerly things!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7935b8737b4d10118af3878eed9a0149</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213835</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:55:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/mineralizedwritings/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mineralizedwritings</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/stephie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@stephie</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/linus-smallprint/" rel="nofollow ugc">@linus-smallprint</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/godlyfantasy12/" rel="nofollow ugc">@godlyfantasy12</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/euodia-vision/" rel="nofollow ugc">@euodia-vision</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hybridlore</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theshadow/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theshadow</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/janellebelovedpig/" rel="nofollow ugc">@janellebelovedpig</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/dekreel/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dekreel</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/grcr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@grcr</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/raxforge/" rel="nofollow ugc">@raxforge</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theloonyone/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theloonyone</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/power/" rel="nofollow ugc">@power</a></p>
<p>Is anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211099"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213835" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0861f4eba607ec0a412cdf1482307299</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213823</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:15:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He forced himself to refocus on Moth. <em>He doesn&#8217;t </em><em>want to hurt the target.</em> That might be part of the problem.</p>
<p>&#8220;I wouldn&#8217;t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4da3c2dbd90a13fec75b55b148025e64</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213819</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:38:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Ellis&#8230;.XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;Yes.&#8221; Ari&#8217;s eyes brightened at Ellis&#8217;s suggestion. He nodded slowly. &#8220;More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder&#8230;violence&#8230;would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e7cafe72945fc8580a8e1240fd5465d</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213813</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 16:35:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been a bit swamped as well, so your timing is great. XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>That was&#8230; unexpected. He lowered his bow.</p>
<p>&#8220;Did you intend for that to happen?&#8221;</p>
<p>The thing&#8211;flower?&#8211;was pretty. Ari walked over to it, heedless of other arrows as he was most safety precautions. He crouched beside the thing but didn&#8217;t pick it up. Even in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211078"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213813" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f824e9d2e7c43bb76b600b3adba963f8</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213792</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 18:13:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a></p>
<p>Hiiiiii!! It&#8217;s been a while, haha! How are you??</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve published Leon/Riker&#8217;s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I&#8217;ve been <em>super </em>busy.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63bdeec1782f8214326ae5d68c86232e</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 18:11:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d8d53e34d0a04f81506239ed42b0ac</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213782</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:19:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>He looks terrifying!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79a1ed3526727aaa09832a3e4ba8ef21</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213756</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 00:50:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a></p>
<p>*Points at <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> *</p>
<p>But she goes by a different name.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3088cdf48d4c31c87be8e21e3c9d2e42</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213754</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 17:09:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Hey, shooting stuff is fun.</p>
<p>Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He hadn&#8217;t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211017"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213754" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e82f903ea645489f5b08697469f58633</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213736</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:15:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Everyone&#8217;s art is soooo good</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it&#8217;s&#8230;a process&#x1f605;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77e7be888bd42a0de0de3b0419d38340</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213735</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:00:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?</p></blockquote>
<p>Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven&#8217;t decided if he&#8217;s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I&#8217;m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210997"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213735" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52a92e6c86fc1deb6cd7fedf45a2831a</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 15:52:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<blockquote><p>*Screams*!!!!!</p>
<p>I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!</p></blockquote>
<p>Ahh yesss, I am <strong><em>so </em></strong>excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I&#8217;m looking forward to and UGHHH I can&#8217;t wait.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! &#x1f602;</p></blockquote>
<p>No one h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210995"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b68d1d566593acef0412f02f664d6a0</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213705</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 01:06:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He nodded and picked up the rod.</p>
<p>&#8220;Arm.&#8221; Ari quickly measured Ellis&#8217;s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.</p>
<p>&#8220;Here. This one&#8217;s about fifteen pounds too. I don&#8217;t want you two shooting me with a bow you can&#8217;t control. If you&#8217;re going to shoot someone it had better be on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210968"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213705" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b60a292a71900117baa663c0b765269</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213700</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 17:00:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>And I just asked Ellis a question. XD</p>
<p>He can answer or not or just shrug.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc5b9da7a6dec6982cdb59de96b78b2e</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213698</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 16:56:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Am Alive!!!!!</p>
<p>*Ahem*</p>
<p>@loppylin <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210962"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213698" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b383388a65787a0435c05121a49ec7e</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213690</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 20:04:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Is that different? And I think so…</p></blockquote>
<p>Colleges focus on undergraduate degrees (Associates and sometimes Bachelor) and certificates. Universities typically offer all of those plus Graduate degrees (Masters and PH.Ds).</p>
<p>College are smaller, so smaller class sizes (20 to 30 student), more personalized attention, a tighter-knit e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210954"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213690" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7efb0b1879dd501caf79930b03dfb23d</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213682</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 15:59:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>*Gasp*</p>
<p>I have fans! I have fans that will stalk me!!! Must hire an entourage of security guards!!!! Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!</p>
<p>&#x1f46e;&#x1f60e;&#x1f46e;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d44924cb56f7e498925be13c0928bc2</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213681</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 15:30:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<blockquote><p>They have a 20% acceptance rate though.&#x1f62d;&#x1f62d;&#x1f62d;</p></blockquote>
<blockquote><p>I may end up taking a gap year and doing the same so I can earn some money and also more credits to hopefully increase my chances at a scholarship.</p></blockquote>
<p>It sounds like you are going to a university?</p>
<p>Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210945"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213681" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">565112be862bee01c9911f42167397b1</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213675</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 21:27:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, if someone/an office is really helpful, let them know that you are appreciative. They will likely be of help in the future, and doing something that makes you stand out (they do likely deal with hundreds of students) and makes them like you can be very beneficial if you have a problem down the road. (We remember and protect those who brought&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210938"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213675" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e08a23aa4b4190f1c075f134c39d76d8</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213674</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 21:05:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<p>I work at (and am writing this from) the front desk of a college&#8217;s registrar&#8217;s office (The unofficial helpdesk of the college). What Elishavet and Koshka is pretty dead on.</p>
<p>I will add first of all that. . . it&#8217;s rather confusing. &#x1f923;</p>
<p>We (College Admission and Registrar folks) expect students to know very little about the process&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210937"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213674" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17ec291f80401d017fd685bbe311ae99</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213671</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 20:24:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>but i&#8217;m still an adult</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e3cdcb5dedee6aa565e02651789eaf</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213670</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 21:11:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<p>You haven&#8217;t gone to college, have you?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c11a81d812425808bbac6d2562550834</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213666</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 16:17:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;m left out! *sulks*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">342580fea18e6edb50c3dab98aac6e4b</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213664</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 23:33:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Tagging some old people</p></blockquote>
<p>Oh my gracious. XD</p>
<p>What Elishavet said and <em>also:</em></p>
<p><em>From the perspective of someone who&#8217;s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices&#8230;</em>Remember, colleges want students. Colleges <em>need</em> students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick <em>them</em>, not reasons to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210922"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213664" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa58731c602ac70a0aed07a6898825e6</guid>
				<title>Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213651</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 14:10:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book&#x1f92d;&#x1f92b;</p></blockquote>
<p>*Screams*!!!!!</p>
<p>I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans</p></blockquote>
<p>I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210906"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213651" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">380d6d7b88650c3879f7bd98d74dbce0</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213644</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:05:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>forgot to also tag <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15c7b38fa86170434365a81f10298c4a</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213643</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:05:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>Annnnddddd I disappeared again&#x1f602;&#x1f92a;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I&#8217;m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series&#8230; (that I don&#8217;t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I&#8217;ve last&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210898"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213643" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">222be266599dbe30cfbf3558525f4da1</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213632</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 18:18:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I pronounced that Moth-er and that is somehow quite fitting.</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>The tension in his shoulders eased slightly. He nodded and pushed away from the table.</p>
<p>&#8220;Come on then.&#8221;</p>
<p>Students still meandered around the courtyard. Clumps of them stood followed various instructors like swarms of bees. Ari headed straight for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210886"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213632" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2f9627971e8fcc40d49911dca3aeb9e</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 15:42:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I tried typing Moth and it autocorrected to Mother and I almost started laughing very loudly to myself in public</p></blockquote>
<p>*Snort laughs in a very public but very empty hallway*</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He slowly nodded. Linguistics wasn&#8217;t for another three hours&#8211;not till after lunch, and of course Choir this evening. The school had tried to saddle him&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210877"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213623" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d35081e6d262c0f6d9816d028b156d9</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213622</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 15:10:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I like Lucian.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79903ec033abbe8b785e6440f4601bb6</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/91/#post-213609</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 22:32:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I honestly don&#8217;t know who would</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He looked back at moth, curious, but let that remark pass. <em>Could whistling be heard in the void?</em></p>
<p>&#8220;What were you two up to before you decided to come and ruin my swords practice?&#8221; Not that he liked swords. The interruption was almost welcome&#8230;but he&#8217;d definitely not say that outloud.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43c965e5c3109deb373f700ecbd417af</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/91/#post-213605</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 21:50:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Thank you Whaley, I am now concerned for Ellis and Lucien.</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;I don&#8217;t know. What makes you think they would?&#8221; Frustration boiled up, clenching his nails into his skin as Moth continued to stare at him. &#8220;They&#8217;re my half-brothers. Some fighting is normal, but inheritence isn&#8217;t determined by a few scuffles. Maybe they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210859"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/91/#post-213605" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">975bafed7e8dce0b055a217c1ed3ef7c</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/91/#post-213599</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 21:06:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oooooo, sorry&#8230;.XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9ea73264ff1f81d1c43e2ea8c988ece</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213596</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 21:03:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*</p></blockquote>
<p>XD</p>
<p>He needs it, Moth. He needs it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd3c917b65120c22aca617cbf65dd7bd</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213593</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 20:59:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>In competition? That seemed to light a word.</p>
<p>&#8220;Me? No.&#8221; He looked down as he pulled off the padded sparring gloves. &#8220;My father has four sons older than my brother and me. And besides, what with <em>his</em> brothers gone, there&#8217;s plenty of land and titles to go round.&#8221;</p>
<p><em>Don&#8217;t be an idiot. </em>He slapped the gloves against the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210847"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213593" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82b1bd6630ba311dfef12d57c62e233c</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213589</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 18:46:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>His attention snapped back to Moth.</p>
<p>&#8220;Just&#8230;wondering. Family traits tend to run strong with us.&#8221; Black hair, dark eyes, murder. Yes, family traits.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c16f5d8b250a6013a17e2b6714fd325</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213584</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 16:19:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>Moth would be keeping watch as well. But what exactly did a fairy mean by <em>watching?</em></p>
<p>It didn&#8217;t make much of a difference. Ari pushed away from the table.</p>
<p>&#8220;If you like. I was going to head to the archery targets once I was done here&#8230;&#8221; His voice trailed off as his gaze turned to wards where Jasper was still gadding&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210839"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213584" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9f9865333ea17369a20a8fc056fed49</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213579</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 03:46:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He nodded. He wasn&#8217;t sure what a <em>mood</em> was or why it would be damapened, but he had heard about visions. Just none within the last two centuries.</p>
<p>Brother&#8217;s or no, tonight was going to be an&#8230; adventure. If this kid was telling the truth.</p>
<p>&#8220;Good, good.&#8221; His spreading smile kindled the light in his eyes. &#8220;Finally&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210835"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213579" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f8353a3e4ef6df1a95473a0a9d4a8a7</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213575</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 21:51:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Sure, he needed it to live and all, yet he could not have himself loudly beeping around medieval royalty.</p></blockquote>
<p>BRYCE NO. What are you doing??? XD</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Joshua, Everett, and Raynen all sound cool (my phone tried to &#8220;correct&#8221; Raynen into ramen&#8230;*dies*). As a short slightly chaotic individual myself, I kind of lean towards Raynen, but toss&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210831"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213575" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35243864bc8a0cb53b8a3fe3bf6d0aaf</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213573</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 21:26:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>O_O</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He absently ran the end of his tongue over the seaping cut in his lip.</p>
<p>&#8220;Thoughtful of you to tell me.&#8221; This could be interesting. &#8220;You saw this? Where, and what exactly did you see?&#8221;</p>
<p>His bedchamber. Well, perhaps he might just have to stage an ambush of his own. Anticipation pooled in his stomach.</p>
<p><em>Who would try&hellip;</em><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210830"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/89/#post-213573" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>