-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I was actually helping my mom at the 3-year-olds’ Sunday school….But it went great!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter66 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon how was everyone’s service? Ours was incredible, amazing move of God!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hey y’all! Mind if I get some help? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Woah, it’s really cool how your writing a story for your friend. To have someone write a book specifically for you, man, that’s special.
As for your question, the best thing I think to do is talk with the person you know who is a single father. And maybe, if it isn’t too touchy, mention that you are writing a book with a single father…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice! It was one of my favorite series growing up. But when I read them there were only three books in the series?
Huh, I guess the author decided to write a couple more because of their popularity. Are the last two books in the series worth reading?
Also, I’m quite curious, what would your ranking of the five books be?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon yall on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 aww the boys are so sweet and Nathan 😭 I think with Grimm’s help Nathan and Wolfgang can help Nyx.
Paxton
Paxton squeezed Leo’s hand tight, leaning into him and shivering, feeling cold. He’d had to remove his shirt for Nathan to apply the medicine. He winced with the stinging sensa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ugh Frida and Hitchens…match made in heaven…(actually maybe the other place…) @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
Paxton was sobbing, gripping Nyx close, blood seeping into his hands as he rubbed the kit’s fur between his fingers.Wolfgang approached speaking soothing words.
“Wait. Wolfgang.” Grimm held out a hand.
The…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it didn’t tag u lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter ACH! Figured but yep…(don’t hate me guys…. DX) @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
A crack sliced through the air followed by a pained yelp. Nyx landed with a soft thud on the floor.
Grimm’s heart lodged in his throat as blood seeped from the large slice in the kit’s abdomen, the whip having covered most of his small for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h LOVE THAT OF CROSSHAIR AND FEATHER!!! And I do the same thing for my art!!
@freedomwriter76 AHHH YAY!! Missed ya!! Hope u had fun!! Can’t wait for ur RPs!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin Okay then! @freedomwriter76
Kad
“It’s pretty small, but you should still be able to see it. We painted it blue a while ago, but most of it has chipped off by now. So just look for anything round and made of metal, I guess? I don’t think it should be too hard to see since the castle is mostly stone.” Ellie told him, her tail lashi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Because I showed @loopylin some art of Kad to show what he looked like, I decided to do the same for you guys (girls?) and draw Crosshair and Feather.

This isn’t actually my drawing; I was searching on the Internet and found a picture of characters that looked like them, except they’d missed Cros…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue You are welcome! It sounds awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin Any of you on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww that explains why he likes Lily so much 😭
LE GASP….
I wonder how Grimm would react to Lily!!
LE TRAUMA!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD k cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 heya! U on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
koshka @elishavet-pidyon awww!!! Okay so are Fritz and Reúven the same person?? I’m a little confused…lol!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
November smiled, dimples showing. “Ah…thanks.” Lily bounded towards him, removing herself from Reúven, grinning big.
“Yea, Novembry! We’re gonna find all of your friends!” Her eyes sparkled. No…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka hello hello!! So i don’t rlly know what to RP…cuz idk how Hitchens will react…
Elishavet u wanna RP in the group with November? I can RP in that group after that then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon all right!
I’ve been debating whether I want to add a fourth character.
Maybe they can meet him??? IDK…..
- Load More
