-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley wow cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve got a fairly new character I could put in, but I’m honestly wondering what my dragon boys (or at least one or two of them) will look like as future kings……It’d make total sense lol……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 This’ll be fun!
Now, who should I add?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 cool board! She sounds like an interesting character.
AND VIOLA AND ALEC WHAT THE–HOW—WHY—-
(Ignore me being weirded out lol, you pair off whoever you want)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Knives are cool….
(maybe because so many of my favorite characters wield knives XD)What video games do you play?
After I catch the lizards? Well, I used to have little cages I’d put them in, watch them for a couple minutes, and then let them go. But now, I’ve lost many of those, so I usually just catch the lizard, show…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel The guy-who-looks-like-President-Lincoln with the cheetah is cool! You made that?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper *lets out sigh of relief* oh good.
I feel like Cal would find a friend in November since the two are both in the same boat when it comes to being totally new at this
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper THE TRIPLETS 😭 YES SAVE CAL!!! PLZ!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper NO CALVIN!!!! 😭
HIS SHORT LIFE?!?! BRUH NOOO *wraps arms around Calvin and runs away with him.*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS OOOONEEE!!!! Cuz I am changing him up just a bit for this AU

NYXIE!!!!
Age: 10 (OK I know I said 12-18…but I’m changing it. hope yall don’t mind XD) !!!! (HE IS YOUNGER!!! HE IS A BABY AHHHH!!!!)
Appearance:Â ABOVE!!! Except he has bright deep brown eyes!)
Story:Â Nyx is the second born in the Kingdom of C…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
SCREEE YALL IT IS TIME FOR PAXTON!!!! *eyes well with tears*
Here comes the boooooy~

Age:Â 14 (YALL I KNOW HE IS OLDER IN THIS ONE!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! SOB THEY GROW UP SO FAST!)
Appearance: Wears outfits like above. Pretty little prince. More like poor little prince tho….
Story:Â Paxton’s life hasn’t been all that grand, despite what o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sooo I can’t really find the “right” pic for this one so im gonna have to give a description. Yall know how all my charries look XD but I have a specific idea for Grimm’s outfit in this AU XD

(Grimm doesn’t have freckles like this btw)
Age: 16-17
Appearance:Â Wears wolf skins, furs, has colored markings on his face, hands, etc. Colored blues…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper YAY!!!
ALRIGHT TIME FOR MY BABIES AHHHH!!!!
sooo this AU is a bit different (obviously, as it IS an AU! XD)
FIRST BABY!!!
NOVEMBER!!!! MY LOOOOVEEEE!!!

Age:Â 15
Story:Â November is a complete fish out of water. He was raised in an abusive household by his warring parents until he was t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think WFS ruined me….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*whimpers*
ok listen…this might sound terrible…
but as long as you don’t…ya know….off him? I’m okay XD
like yes I get there’s so many worse things that could happen then death…and sometimes that is more heartbreaking…? But not for me…? Idk!! That’s terrible but I just…I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper if you….if you take him….
I am not kidding rn….
not even joking…
if you take him or Marcel….
*SCREECHES LIKE A CAT AND LASHES AT. Is held back by my own characters.*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS YALL!!
Yes, another RP, but remember; RPs ARE FOR FUN! Join at your own pace. Be who you want to be at a given time, don’t feel like your being forced!
Choose what Rp you want to be a part of at any given season you’re available 😊
THAT BEING SAID!!!
This RP is another AU (alternate universe) and this one…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley yea y’all could! I probably won’t join tbh just cuz my boys are my fav charries so without them it just isn’t much fun 😅
- Load More
