-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge ROFL!!! @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper sooo I might have Edrich and Aramis get away with Pax for a little while…
cuz that kinda gives me a chance to bring Sorren in and be the mediator between the brothers like “Ok hey now let’s Uhh maybe not XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper XD!!! @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Aramis
More people were coming….more of the little flit’s friends…
Aramis seethed, grip tightening on the kid’s shirt sleeve as he tugged him closed. Edrich stood, eyeing the chaos that was beginning to unfold, ignoring the boys yelling at them.
His eyes narrowed as a puff of white…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Uh oh…
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision
Hunter
A ruckus in the hallways caught his attention.
He darted out to see what was going on, and came across a winged boy–not a dragon–gripping a squealing character even younger than Hunter himself was.
“No! Let him go!!” screamed another boy. They were probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Only Crosshair for now, but Tech might join if his brother suggests it to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello She’s cool!
The pic on the bottom left makes me think of my own charries.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley that makes two of us then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley Makes sense!
(I actually thought Nat and Yelena were sisters until I learned they weren’t lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome boards!
I can see that your charries haven’t actually changed all that much since their beginnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh!
My brother and I do the same thing! We take inspiration from day-to-day conversation, tbh.
Like, one time, I read that the words “glitch” and “bagel” both derive from Yiddish or something like that. My brother told me “The Glitched Bagel” would be a funny name for a bagel shop….
So we made that a part of our story! It’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve listened to a few Skillet songs, thanks to my friend who likes them.
Their song “Finish Line” is kinda the unofficial theme song for one of the characters I’ve “borrowed.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh and yeah for some reason, Nat x Steve and Yelena x Bucky in the same universe makes a weird kinda sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wanda x Loki?????
Ok I’m actually not sure what to say to that.
I’m imagining it, and it’s cool, but it’s also three billion different kinds of weird.
Maybe because I was just rewatching Loki’s TV show, and in there he’s quite obviously shipped with Sylvie, one of the other main characters, and that’s what I’m kinda sticking with. But…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey would anyone want to do some sprinting later? I REALLY need to do some writing….
I’ve been focusing on other stuff instead and really need to do some actual drafting
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ALRIGHT YALL!! Here is pax…
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @euodia-vision
Paxton
Pax kept his head down, ignoring Wolfie as he called out to him, running up behind him.
The boy continued to ask questions, until the other young man, Bucky came running up, speaking to Wolfie.
The two continued to follow Paxton, but he ignored them, s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep, Mandalorian’s pretty great.
My personal favorites are Andor and The Bad Batch. The former’s got some iffy stuff, but it’s got an awesome plot. The latter’s got nothing wrong so far, even though some people complain the characters’ arcs are too flat. (I don’t exactly agree, and I kinda love those charries to death anyway)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge BRUHHHH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley wow, I love your fanfics!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
Most of what I’ve seen say they’re blue, but they looked gray to me so I’m sticking with that.
Not that I don’t think blue eyes are cool too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ROFL I am imagining Aramis’ reaction… @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Edrich
A small figure approached…covered in light…yet…impishly menacing. Aramis jumped as the small figure spoke, eyes blazing and a small smile on his…lips?
Everyone stared at the figure, blinking. Edrich narrowed his eyes, studying the figure, wondering w…[Read more]
- Load More
