-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Paxton
Paxton nodded, glancing around the hall. This wasn’t exactly the best place to stay…his brothers could come upon them at any moment!
Riker stood, gently lifting Paxton out of his lap and helping him stand. He put out his hand, smiling.
“Ready?”
Paxton gripped his backpack, staring at Riker’s hand for a mom…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am anxiously (excitedly XD) awaiting Jakob’s reaction/response to Seb 🤣
@whalekeeper @freedomwritee76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Paxton
Paxton stared at the bruise Bucky had revealed, eyes widening a bit. He looked from Bucky to the blonde standing behind him, and then Erich, and then the other boy with them…
And then Riker.
Did…did they have more marks like Bucky’s bruise?
Marks like Paxton had?
They…did understand…
Paxton stared on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
“We will walk around and search for some food, but you will not lay a hand on anyone…especially my wife. There is no need for violence.” Felix snapped.
“He has a point.” Feather told Crosshair. He put away his weapon and turned away, but not without a final glare at the group.
Someone walked up beh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley lol not like a kid, more like a little brother to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol that happens to me sometimes too. I associate a song with a character, and I can’t stop thinking about them whenever I hear it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t seen the third one yet, though. My family’s got it planned for Friday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I saw both movies. A few inappropriate jokes (worse in the second one) but other than that, they had solid plots and I really liked the characters.
Seeing a clip of Star Lord dancing in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy 1 was actually what got me into Marvel, lol. No doubt I’ve detailed that before several times, but it’s how it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision yeah, I have two girls who’ll be joining the group. One of them will likely be almost worse than the boys at that, but the other…..hmmm….
Come to think of it, I really want to see Omega and Pax together. She’d probably be like another sister to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper You’re Welcome really does fit Marcel though! He seems like the sort of character to be like that. Especially since he probably has the power to do all kinds of crazy things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley nice quote!
also love the fanfic! And yes, Ava Starr’s a really interesting character. Ngl, her glitchy behavior kinda creeped me out at first, but she’s cool nonetheless.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h ahh I like that!
Paxton
Paxton fiddled with one of his backpack’s zippers, not meeting Riker, or any of the others’ eyes.
He needed…wanted the help…but could he really trust them with everything?
With…this?
He’d…he’d never let anyone see the welts, or marks, or bruises before…
No one…ever.
Tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 not sure if I ever listened to them. I get it though, sometimes I find songs to fit my charries that are like “wait, what?” at first but they actually really make sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley cool with me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow, Pax finally showed that little blizzard (get it? cause his friends call him Snow?) I thought had to come out eventually!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Yuuup XD so that’ll definitely be later 😂 and his brain will probably be like “why am I laughing…?” XD XD
meanwhile everyone else: AWWW XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
VESSELS IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision YAAAY SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO IT!!!
OOH TOPs albums Blurryface and Trench! Love those!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision okay good 😅 and yup! That’s good with me! I want to get back to the dance after he’s safe, and also be able to do fun “normal” kid stuff with him and introduce him to it/see his reaction to it! That’ll be so fun cuz he’ll get to experience emotions most kids don’t have with certain things since they basically gre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision
Does anyone on here listen to Twenty One Pilots or NF?
I love their music!! And they fit so many of my charries!!
NF can be kinda dark…depends on the song, but he had a rough life (now he has a wife and baby 🥰) and used music as a way of coping, and to connect with others l…[Read more]
- Load More
