-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
Makes for an interesting story though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!
(I wanna see some Quill and Loki heist action lol. They’re in different groups right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
“After all, your birth mother didn’t manipulate your societal image to her own advantage, practically advertising your entire childhood in front of the world as a sob story. Nor were you given your first shotgun at the age of four, in case your dad’s friends decided you were crying too loud. Nor w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene!
I have a few suggestions concerning the villains’ names. All of this is just my opinion and you definitely don’t need to use them.
- Earthquake is actually a good name for the character, but if you wanted something a bit more original you could go with something like Earthshaker or something.
- Shadows is…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah it’s being weird today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge LOL!!
I have two girl characters too. And then I have four boys so…….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missing
Hey, so…I’ve been thinking…
Hopefully this never happens!!!
But…what if, for some crazy reason…KP like, shut down or something? Or crashed?
How would we get a hold of each other?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@everyone
is anyone else’s KP glitching where u can’t see ppls profile pics?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
I have a lot of love songs for my charries (mostly November XD) both angsty and not angsty and then in between XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper u hear the Credits version? That’s my fav version. Lin Manuel does the rap, but I love it cuz the singer sounds great (plus he’s cute XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ROFL MARCEL!!! I’m now just gonna be imagining Marcel singing that instead of Maui whenever I hear that song…and his friends/out charries looking at him like “Wut” instead of Moana XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also we can totally leave the school if y’all want! We’ve done it before. And yea the days are a blur now *stares off into the distance XD* cuz we basically just do what we want?
Cuz honestly…RPING SCHOOL IS BORING 🤣 for me anyway 😂
and now I only have Pax (and Luna as a side Charrie) in this RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge *me just watching y’all’s conversation* XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Maybe he thinks all the taffy has gone to his head 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper XD I didn’t even think of that but uhh probably 😂
*turns to Pax and whispers* Hey, do you think Marcel is a little bonkers?
Pax: *giggles. Nods*
Welp…okay den…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Paxton
Paxton…to everyone’s surprise…backed away from the hug….
Giggling.
His bright eyes sparkled with tears as he looked up at Marcel, a small smile on his face. He shook his head, refusing the offer, but…grateful for the gesture.
Marcel blinked at the kid in slight surprise, wether because of Pax’s laughter or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr um……probably both.
I use dragons a lot more in my stories, but I have a lot of dinosaur characters and use them sometimes to make dragons.
Plus, if you think about it, dinos and dragons are kinda the same thing. Before the word “dinosaur” was created, scientists actually called the fossils they found “dragons” and used the two words i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr Well, I’ve never watched it except in bits and pieces, but I’ve read all the books and such based on it and know about the lore, and I think Blue is awesome (most of the characters are but she’s special for some reason lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h IKR!!! @freedomwriter76 what keilah said, and we need more scenes of them.
Also we totally need some November being teased about Ara scenes maybe by Thor, and Tony, and whoever else XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
oh and thanks, she’s a favorite character of mine too!
- Load More
