-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll make a full reply later since I’m angry at myself rn, and when I get angry, most ppl think it’s at them. Same with disappointment.
It’s ok, I totally get it! And don’t be angry at yourself, we’ve all had those moments. Sometimes I get really frustrated with whatever I’m doing and get super mad at my story and self for it not being what…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll try later lol
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops it’s not working lol. so sorry about that!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Retry:

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, here’s a drawing of my characters! ( thought you might like to see)

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s another one, I hope these help! (they’re what I can find lol)
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
this one may help, I’ll go look for some others, I can’t find the old stuff 😪
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I finally finished the critique!
Evening came, leaving the Banorian landscape lit by flickering torches under a deep blue sky. The trees still rippled in the wind, but they were now just dark shadows.
Nahim walked away from where he had left Mandin, the Ward in the annual meeting at the close of this festive day. He was invited by…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr yeah, I remember her from the books.
oh, and on your signature, the “did the sun come up in the west?” sounds like something me and my brother’s character Goose would say. He has immense power over basically anything he wants but is super clueless about it…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
cool
Like Anakin Skywalker’s, or Echo’s except with a hand instead of a plugin thing?
(sorry for replying so late)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I know!!
That and Shrek. (at least I’ve seen a lot of memes and stuff involving that)
It’s so weird, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas lol I don’t have a problem with the idea, it was just funny to me that it was like that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae don’t know if I got to comment on that drawing. She looks cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NGL, it would be a cool idea, but…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas your idea sounds wayyy too close to a certain mobile game……lol
Are you sure you want this to turn into an Among Us roleplay?
(I don’t play that game but I know how it works.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr where’d you get the name Tsunami? It’s pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley nice.
I see a teeny bit of clone wars style in there….?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I finished reading the second half of chapter two, and I’ll get started on giving you my thoughts, sorry this has taken so long!
- Load More
