-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I love that! she’s so cute! I like your use of color! Is this meant to be a regular outfit?
Marcel looks good! he has a clear design that is easy to recognize, which is super important with comic characters (if you’re doing that, or if it’s an illustration or just a design from a description in a non-visual medium it’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
also, your scene! wow….awesome writing but horrible situation on all levels lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@acancello you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Tech
“Wond? I’m not familiar with such a place.” Tech replied. “Oh, and call me Tech. I am not a Fettian, I am an Icewraith, one of the many dragon types to populate my home galaxy….or at least, what’s left of me is…”
He shook off those thoughts. “What species might you be? Human, or perhaps a similar being….I’ve learned there are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@acancello Hmmm…..
If you liked the idea of calling it “Uprising,” even though it’s taken, you could call it something like “The Lunar Uprising”
Or perhaps “The Fall of Chime”
Something like that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol that little script….too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you don’t, it was that bad lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow those headcanons! I love those lol
@smiley an awesome character’s family…..
….owning what would be my permanent hangout spot…..
….I think the Earth-616 variant of me must be very happy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley hmmm, interesting snippet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae ok!
Tech
He stepped back, ready to take out his weapons. No doubt the blasters he carried could easily take out a group of humans.
His tail brushed something, and he whipped around, pistol in one hand. Unfortunately, he couldn’t straighten to his full height in this confined space.
This didn’t seem to be a problem, however, as the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas yes!! I’m glad people are starting to recognize it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae I knew it!! I’ve seen that movie twice.
oh, and that’s ok with me! You want to start that interaction or should I?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you are welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley cool, cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow, that will be interesting lol
The comics and movies are so different though…..
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae With that bit about a dragon, I kinda want Ru to bump into Tech now lol
ooh and is that a Marvel quote?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I see I see, cool cool ^^
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
thank you!
For the trees, I drew the silhouette, and then I used a clipping mask on top to add color/texture, and I took a photo from Pinterest to use as a reference/color palette, and did this several times for depth, blurring the farthest layers, going from big to small branches, if that helps you!
- Load More
