-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OOH! To all my NEWFOUND FRIENDS I absolutely MUST tell you…
I AM OBSESSED with MALE characters.
Especially YOUNG MALE CHARACTERS! The baby boy of the bunch, yusssss that trope is the bessst!!!
Random but u needed to know this fact cuz it pops up everywhere…
(And u will soon discover this when u meet my paxton….and if u meet my…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae MMM FAM YOU ARE FIIIINEEE I have looked at past ppls profiles before like “WHY DID THEY LEAAVE” XD
So nice to meet ya!! I also luv dragons. SOOO COOL. I plan on having some in my fantasy series, but they kinda have an evil start but…eh…it’s complicated/not complicated XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH HEY!! So…. @whalekeeper because i’ve been gone…I’m guessing y’all haven’t really talked about the headmistress or anything?
So i’m thinking…Would it be ok to just kinda…make it now where she’s been replaced?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I SAW THAT!!! LOVED IIIIT!!! I WANT SOME SWEET MOMENTS!!! Which is why I’m like “TO add Luna or not to add Luna…THAT is the question….”
Which my Pax is a different cookie altogether XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ya totally! I’m a barista at a local coffee shop. My cousin works there too and some ppl from another church that I already knew.
I’m kinda looking and praying for a better job rn tho.
GOODNESS!!
AHHHHH MARCEL!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! Â SOMEONE SAVE THE BABYYYYY PLZZZZ!!!!! I love him…and See XD
Is Freedom still in the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lydibug HI!
@savannah_grace2009 hi! Nice to meet you! Aww that’s so sweet and makes me feel so good! I’m sure we’ll become quick friends!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper thx girl!! I’m so excited to be back! I want to join the school RP again mostly, with (Can u guess?) My pax XD
Idk if i’ll add Luna too for the dance??? I’m considering it, but also kinda like…it would be interesting if something were to somehow happened between someone else’s Charrie and pax in this AU XD
So i’ll def need a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
SCREEE WHALEEEEEY!!! HI HI HI!!!
I’m so happy to be backkkk!
I will say…I’m still gonna be kinda off and on for a bit because I’m currently using my grandmother’s computer lol, plus i have a job nowwww so that takes up some time, but i reaaaally wanted to come back 😭 and join some things again. I was reading some KP emails and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*Peeks through open door.*
*Steps inside*
HeLlOoO???
Anyone???
*Clears throat*
How embarrassing…. Perhaps I should’ve called ahead…
ah well…Someone will hear me I suppose….
LOOK WHO’S BACK BABAYYYYY!!!
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley aww that picture though
@freedomwiter76 I was never super girly, but I also didn’t think I’d like superheroes either…..till I was into Jurassic World, noticed that the main actor from that movie also played a Marvel character, asked my dad what his powers were, and since dad didn’t have a clear answer he just showed me the opening clip…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 really? Never heard that
But it makes a weird amount of sense lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone I’ll introduce Snake and maybe add him tomorrow or something.
and I’m copying his description from the other roleplay.
He is twenty feet tall standing on two feet, seven and a half standing on four, and head to tail he’s about twenty-three feet (with the extra length added by his tail). He wears camouflage-colored, m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah, as an autistic person, I get super excited when a character is obviously like me, but I kinda agree that trying hard to force a character’s symptoms into a specific condition isn’t really a good thing, y’know?
Like, take my profile pic, a character named Tech from a Star Wars TV show. The common headcanon (and one I support…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley cool story idea too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I don’t classify characters by any personality type. I do categorize them by behavior–“this one’s a goofball. This one’s severely traumatized and a real grumpypants. This one is just a psychopath and genuinely evil…..”–but it’s not really a set thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Like, I want at least cat ears and a tail lol
nah you do your thing. Having him just plain be the Winter Soldier is enough.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Beauty and the Beast….but a Marvel retelling? Count me in!!!!
I used to love doing those with random Star Wars characters.
Ooh, and I actually think Bucky could be some kinda beast…..But not too animalistic. I could draw some ideas if you’d like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Never taken a personality test in my life lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I know the question wasn’t meant for me but…..
I’d take the book.
If it’s not a book of boring lists, I’d read it. I might think it drags on and is uninteresting, but I will take most books over teeth pulling.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I couldn’t deal with that idea either, so I was making sure we were on the same page in that regard lol
- Load More
