-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Y’all are allowed to add tracks of your own! I’ll give them a listen. They can be battle tracks (fast-paced songs that don’t need explaining and are equivalent to background music like in video games) or symbolism tracks (a song that reminds you of a specific idea or scene, write after the song what made you think of it)
also I’m aware they’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
oh and here’s all my tracks! just copy them into your browser and delete the space or something because KP really hates too many proper links.
Battle tracks:
h ttps://youtu.be/OD2PAOCdJ08?si=1I5ojZmqEmffKK8M –Atomic Express
h ttps://youtu.be/wVkNurOWJUQ?si=OxgqmLT695AzcRqV –Theme of Solid Snake
h ttp…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
that’s actually fine with me. I trust you with Crosshair, and Mundy’s homeworld is notorious for its completely wacky lore so I honestly think you c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint very nice! I trace stuff all the time too, so I know how you feel saying stuff like “This technically isn’t my art, I just traced it and added my personal flair”
(My profile picture is a prime example)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed same lol
@whalekeeper speaking of which, when do you think you’ll have the next part done?
and who’s gonna draw first blood haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress
It explained the reason why we were always in male-female pairs.
That didn’t mean it wasn’t completely weird…..
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion, while Evelyn and Callum discussed the ramifications of this situation…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gislle yeah, it’d be a good idea to make that a little clearer then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
I would agree with Linus that you probably should draw out the Aaron-Sabina marriage subplot a bit more. Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle sorry your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh he sounds great! What’s the deadline again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gisell oooof.
Yeah, he’s not in for a good day haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
some story questions for ya:
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeepr thanks! Got some questions on the story for you coming up next lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
“I could use a stick like that. Where’d you people get those puppies?”
This is now a canon Mundy quote and you can’t change my mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
although you said the jumpsuits are orange, when I looked up Hunger Games jumpsuits they were black, so that’s how I colored them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator oh that was hilarious. You said you need ideas?
Let me think……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAAAN
anyway
here’s my fan art

Mundy’s a little too short (he should be only an inch or two shorter than Cross) and I feel like I made one of Crosshair’s hands too small, but I LOVE how they turned out with the Hunger Games style uniforms. They look really cool. Also, I doubt they’d let Mundy keep his hat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I do love the posing! Poor Even lol, he’s not having a good time
- Load More
