@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Ten: Encouragement. In Many Ways.
And so, Jenna, Dekreel, Catwing, Skredder, Valentine, Rochellaine, Jane Maree and the troll-thing hid GIFs for the grand Easter-GIF hunt together. In the meantime, they talked laughed, bickered, argued, joked, and ate.
It didn’t take long at all for Jenna to warm up to her n…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 thank you so so much for organising this and it was a heap of fun to do it. *throws confetti* Thanks again. 😀
-
NC Stokes and
Julia R. are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! 😊 I do a first sketch in pencil, line it in .3 and .1 Micron waterproof liners, then colour in watercolour. I did the white detail with a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen. Thanks so much for the drawing prompt!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Awesome! Thanks. (And sorry I didn’t reply sooner)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r WOW!!!! I love your style!!! I really like his staff. He totally looks like he could be Jack Frost! What medium did you use to draw him?
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x what kind of soldier is Jared? Is this a historical book? Is it futuristic? What is the “aesthetic” of the book? (Steampunk, sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, etc)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice okay, i think i let you have access. lemme know if it didn’t work.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! I thought that is what it meant, but wasn’t sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthet04 Maybe just dont put me in with any fairies or elves. I have been thinking about it, and I dont think its a good idea for me. Thank you for understanding!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Your WIP sounds cool. Do you write poems?
@rochellaine You have eight adopted siblings?!! Wow. That is so awesome! How many siblings do you have in all? I have an older sister, and two younger sisters, and none of us were adopted. I wish I had more siblings!
And can I ask a super dumb question? What is sci-fi?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily I’ve commented too 🙂 I hope it goes well! (And my blog is linked in my signature).
-
Grace H. replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young No problem! And no, there isn’t. It’s just something I made up in 4th grade or so and have stuck with it for various online accounts. (sadly, I had to bring it to KP and torture y’all with its complicated-ness :P)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, cool 😀 Have fun with your law assignment!
That’s all right then, because I’m not a Hamilton fan (I don’t really like rapping, so…it really had no chance).
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually won’t be hanging around much longer. 🙁 I’ve got a pretty big law school assignment to write, and as much as I’d like to say being on Writers’ Corner helps me write, it’s more of a distraction. 😀 It helps remind me to write, I’ll give it that. But just sitting down and deciding to write with no distractions is rea…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, so I won’t be writing today, but I might be able to hang around for a little bit.
Okay, I just requested access, but I can get into the one you posted. 😀
Oh, and I meant to respond to you about 1776. I’ve heard of that one before, but I got it confused with Hamilton. I guess because it’s about the same time period. I’ll…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I just requested access, I’m anordinarypen, just so you know 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, yeah. 😀 I forgot it was Sunday for you!
Okay, the question is based on @jenwriter17 ‘s first chapter of her WIP which I just critiqued for her. In it she kills a character, and I thought she didn’t have enough backstory for the killing to make reasonable sense. But neither of us were sure about it, so since you’re an experien…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I just got back from my futuristic church 😀 What did you need to talk about?
- Load More
