What do I write?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Non-Fiction What do I write?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Grace H.
    @gh24682468999
      • Total Posts: 199

@kaya-young I have a similar story to what most people have said 🙂 I suppose you should write about how God has changed your life and how you’ve grown as a person. You should definitely talk about when you became a Christian (and why you did at such an early age), but my story doesn’t have much excitement in that part. Rather, if I was in your situation, I would talk about how God helped me through a period of intense anxiousness and fear, and how I learned to trust him through that. Something like that, I think, is still a testimony.

So yeah, I don’t have much else to say that hasn’t already been said. Hope this helps!

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
      literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

Kaya Young
      @kaya-young
        • Total Posts: 272

@daughteroftheking  Yup! What you said is so true!

@ariel-ashira
          Thank-you!

@gh24682468999
          Yeah, I have become a Christian over time, so it’s hard to pinpoint when exactly I first gave my heart to Jesus. If you don’t mind me asking, is there a story behind your tag?

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
        http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Grace H.
        @gh24682468999
          • Total Posts: 199

@kaya-young No problem! And no, there isn’t. It’s just something I made up in 4th grade or so and have stuck with it for various online accounts. (sadly, I had to bring it to KP and torture y’all with its complicated-ness :P)

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
          literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >