@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing off for now, by the way. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen Part 3. I’m in the second paragraph right now.
-
Kaymart changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome to writer’s corner! 😀 what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 thank you reading it! I’m glad you’re enjoying it 🙂
@skredder Awesome! 😀 (we’ll see what @seekjustice says too 🙂 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Awesome! 🙂 😀 From Dekreel’s KPA I know you’re a dog, what breed/color/personality are you? (Should I just read the Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton?)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I can probably break it up into smaller sections. I do have scene breaks already in there, so I should be able to separate it out pretty easily. And yes, I am up for a three-way swapping! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m finally poking my head in here! 🙂 *pokes head in, followed by body and tail* I’m writing for a tiny bit, then I have to go. But I might be on a little later today! 🙂
@dekreel WHAT? What happens when you finish the KPA???? *gasps*
Wow. You are either staying up really late or getting up really early! XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 YAY! Thank you! 😀 😀 Oh, that’s fine. Most of my rough drafts are really rough as well. 🙂
By the way, I’m liking what I’ve read so far! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 If you’d like me to be a character in your KP series, then that is perfectly fine with me. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder okay, would it be possible to break it up into sections (just when you want to give it to readers)? and are you up for the three-way swapping? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you won’t have to wait for much longer…hopefully. 🙁 I don’t know how much time I’ll have to write this week, but hopefully I will have a new post by Sunday. 🙂
@dekreel Thanks! Yes, your map is very helpful! 🙂 Flying squirrels are cool. 😎 *wags tail* But they are even harder to chase than regular squirrels…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m still in the process of writing it. However, it is not broken up into chapters.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @skredder @rochellaine I’m writing for a bit 🙂
@dekreel Wow, you were up pretty late 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree no problem, thank you a bunch! <3
@rochellaine that’s totally fine. Thank you for reading my chapter. 🙂 I’ll keep you/your brother in mind in case I have gun questions 😉
@skredder yay, thank you! Yeah I’d love to read yours too! Are you still in the process of writing it or is it a complete first draft? Maybe, if @seekjustice wants…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira lol I’m really only a king because @dragon-snapper made me one. That and the fact that I obviously have a superlative nose. 😉 😛
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x @rochellaine I’ll try to be concise… 😉
Pure sci-fi relies on realistic science, and while the inventions or technologies in the story may not be real, they could probably be invented using the substances and scientific laws known on earth. Also, pure sci-fi does not feature supernatural elements.
Fantasy oftentimes takes p…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve never been able to control my dreams, even if I know I’m in a dream. All I know is that I can’t run in my dreams, so I have to consciously move every muscle in order to make myself run in any of my dreams.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
People, the simple explanation is that I’m living in a dream world, and as long as I don’t realize I’m dreaming (i.e. when the dream resembles real life) I don’t control what happens in the dream. Once I realize I’m dreaming, if I’m having a good day and my imagination is strong enough, I can change the things in the dream.
(Can anyone else do…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would docile snakes be easier to disbelief than attacking ones? 😀 The ability to disbelief something comes from deciding not to believe in it, and I believe in snakes. The only way I could disbelief them would be if someone convinced me that they were fictional, since the Kingdom of Pen is fictional. I usually don’t ran…[Read more]
- Load More
