@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder I’m back on again now. 🙂 Still working on Part 3.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Akira! Fren! What’s going on? Where are you?”
A piece of the wall disappears and the stranger that spoke into the black box walks through the rectangular hole. My growing panic eases slightly.
But as I look at the man I see a sack, my sack, in his hand. The panic returns, and with it comes the realization that nothing looks familiar. Even th…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Thank you. 🙂 I promise I wont say it again.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whups! Sorry, I totally did not see the tag for this…. 😅
Wow…this is hard.
Looking in the mirror, Knight Allan the Daring stared at his new form: a pink-tongued, black-furred llama.
Sorry, it’s the best I could come up with…. 😀

I wish that the gif worked…. 🙁
This could totally be a picture except for the fact that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!
@dekreel That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*
@notawriter *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, so I’m all alone??? so sad
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, here’s a picture for you

-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, cool! I was just asking because I sometimes write AUs for my characters. It tends to help me get to know them a bit better.
@alia Not really. I’m studying right now. Just came on for a few moments to finish a thought I started earlier. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, I read the new prologue. It definitely had more description and it was clearer to see how it was for Uma to wake up. But you are right in that it felt choppy.
I do wonder though, why’d you change from Uma being able to sit up to being strapped down to the table? I don’t have a problem with it or anything like that. It’s just…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, you still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks, here it goes…
the storm was raging outside, but inside the magic was working…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @kaymart! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
We’re really glad to have you no matter where you are on your writing journey. Honestly, most of us join on here as beginners, but it’s a really good place to grow.
What got you into book cover design?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Have fun! I might be on later too 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder alrighty, just gave you access. I’m gonna fix it so that whenever I post the link people already have access 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @warrenluther04 Hey guys you gonna write your sentences? 😉
I’ll get this going again by tagging @alia 🙂 here’s your picture:

and i’ll also tag @jane-maree here’s your picture 🙂

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. 🙂 It’s so sweet of you to remember! 😀
@skredder Thank you! Yes, I know what AUs are. 😉
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Thank you!! 😀 Yes, I’m actually going downstairs to my birthday party now that the food is finally ready. 🙂 So goodbye for now, everyone! I hope to be back here possibly for a little bit in the afternoon or tonight.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 The link takes me to a restricted access page. I just requested access to look at the document.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not writing right now but……….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHELLAINE!!!! *throws confetti* *gives you cake* *hands you party hat* I didn’t know today was your birthdaaaaaaaay! Are you doing anything special to celebrate? 😀 (though writing on your birthday is already pretty stellar 😉 )
- Load More
