@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Of course I still like you! Well, there’s sixteen Myers Briggs, because the types are all a combination of four letters I or E, F or S, T or F, P or J.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yeah it does sound cool.. I would still have to figure out all the characters and the plot (The characters are easy.. The plot not so much xD) And then I can’t even imagine how long it might take to actually illustrate it. The artistic perfectionist in me would want to redo every illustration a zillion times till I don’t hate it.. so that…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Is it going okay? Usually when I have to edit I watch the page for an hour, then go away and pout for an hour, then come back and delete a paragraph, press “undo” and then write a thousand words trying to clarify the events, then delete that as well…you get the picture. 🙁 I hope it’s going better for you!
Well, in…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have to step away again, but I’ll be back in 30-40 minutes. 🙂 will you still be here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m actually working on rewriting some parts of the first chapter y’all read for me. how ’bout you? your western?
I don’t think I’ve heard of Newsies……what is it?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter That sounds awesome!! And yeah I wouldn’t say it has to be funny. The illustration thing sounds AMAZING!!!
I say go for it!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
@seekjustice @alia You will not believe what my parents gave me for my birthday!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking You didn’t!! Did you?? Did you watch Dr Who? O.O
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay, you’re here!!! yup, I’m still on 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree that. was. awesome. 😉
you have to look at Warren’s gif-turned-meme above. It may be just me, but I’ve been chuckling to myself about it for hours 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I love this idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here? I’m back.
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young @seekjustice @sam-kowal How about any of you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia sorry guys, had to step away for a while, but I’m back for a little bit….
…….*silence*……..
ah, I see. Well, glad you both got a good amount of writing done! 🙂 Alia, I might be on later tonight too, but I’m not totally sure about that.
hehe, I’m wearing my ‘it’s okay. writers should be strange’ tee shirt. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ooh nice topic. I don’t think I’ve really seen this before. 😛
My sentence/story: So small, so innocent—so far left to go.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m signing out now. wrote 267 words. I might be around later tonight
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m not so sure I like that evil laugh on the reader side of things. as an author, yes. as a reader…PLEASE SPARE THEM/US
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
- Load More
