@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, The top half of a centaur is human, so if humans can I don’t see why us centaurs can’t…
@jenwriter17, I used to play the piano. switched to violin about 7 years ago. but my sister @charisetter plays.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Your brother has a birthday today too? And yes…I have been haunting this topic. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ok. That’s right, I see you on there. (Totally not creepy, right? *sheepish smile*)
Logging off, but I’ll be back on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, workin’ on my WIP 🙂
@alia I’ve been playing piano for about 8 1/2 year 🙂 I also play guitar 😛
@rochellaine okay, cool 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b…but…*adorable puppy dog eyes* *remembers you have 8 siblings* drat…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles*Â And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, What’d I do to deserve this torture???
@jenwriter17, You play piano? how long have you played?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wags tail sheepishly* *realizes that he is not a sheep* *stops wagging tail sheepishly* *wags tail* Sorry. But…. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR A DOG IN THE KINGDOM OF PEN PART 3.
Sorry….
@jenwriter17 Hello there! PIANO!!!! *geeks out* *finds sheet music* Are you on your WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 😀 (with fingers stiff from practicing piano in a cold room 😉 )
@rochellaine yeah, it’s fine, I just felt that I could do better if I rewrote it. Everyone had pretty much the same suggestions, so I’m going to fix the problems in this chapter and the next one and a half I wrote 🙂
I’m looking forward to your blog post! do ya know when…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*reads own name to see what was so funny* *realizes that you are tormenting me* I’m innocent! Don’t be mean to me with only giving half clues!!!
YAY
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hello again! 🙂
*reads name* *grins*
I’m about halfway through Part 3, so look to the forum soon!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, I’m back
@rochellaine, Is there a way for me to fly to where you are, borrow (without permission and no intention of bringing them back) the tickets???
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp, hello again. I’m here. @jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine
Still working on my Dog in KP Part 3.
@rochellaine Cool, you get to go see a Broadway musical! Lucky….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 So an blue-and-white R3 series…thanks! 🙂 Character notes have been updated.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yeah no sweat. While I do want it to be good.. I’m not too stressed about it. 😉 There’s this quote that has really stuck with me that’s related to art/writing ../anything creative. “Finished. Not perfect.”
A finished product is far better then no product at all! Flaws and all.. As long as you stick to it and finish it the knowledge you…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well… my profile pic is of R2-D2 just because everyone recognizes him, but I would have to say that my favorite R-series astromech is the R3 series. The only difference between R2 and R3 is that the R3 series has an upgraded internal computer, and so they made the dome transparent to show it off.

Like that one, except I would…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I know that the encouragement was for Ariel but I wanted to let you know that it really blessed me too. I never call anyone dumb or stupid out loud but kind of recently I’ve been catching myself thinking stuff like that about myself. Its a habit I need to break! Like you said God made each and every one of us the way we are- he made…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Ahhh ramble all you want. I don’t mind. 😉
I totally get the whole art perfectionism thing. It took me several erases to get my profile picture just right. Wolf-ish snouts are hard!
*pats your shoulder* Understood. Perfectly. The KPA doesn’t really have a theme either. I’m not sure if it even has a character arc! Just a……[Read more]
- Load More
