@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, currently one of my characters has fallen off a cliff and sprained his back, and the other character has fainted from the heat while trying to get help…so they really can’t do much else but behave! 😀
@dragon-snapper What’s cookin’? (Sorry, if I hear a ’40s greeting, I’ve got to give out with another. 😉 )
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, I watch way to little Veggie Tales now that I’m in highschool, and have to actually study to get good grades…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah I’m kind of dreading having to purge my old junk-Oops I mean treasures! But with an average of 1 or 2 journal pages a day.. and an average of 2 or 3 sketchbook pages… Its really gonna add up!
And Yes I do! Although its really been a more recent thing. I think I started sometime.. Late 2016? Not positive though. It’s really a…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, thanks! Â Where do I read about the different personalities?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, as the French Peas in Veggie Tales would say…nothing to see here, move along
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, never. We are always kind to them and don’t ever plan bad things to happen to them. *quickly hides character notes from listening characters*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
The Myers Briggs  (or MBTI) is the personality type test you took. You said you were an ENFJ? That’s your Myers Briggs. My Myers Briggs is INFP and there’s other ones ENFP, INTJ, ESTJ etc. I find the types really helpful for creating characters, you should read up about the Myers Briggs on the 16Personalities website.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I don’t save all my old art, but I just keep several folders of the ones that were my best at the time, or that have some special memory attached to them.
Do you keep a diary? Â I have kept diaries since I was at least eight, and I am really glad. Â I know of friends who kept diaries, and then threw them away and now they really regret it.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome. are your characters behaving?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper Hello! I’m here. 🙂
Working on my dear old western again…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, indeed. You would think they would listen to their author..but noooo
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, I’m writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I’m blogging
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha after I posted I thought that might be the answer I get. That’s what a lot of artists say! Though there is the occasional person who hasn’t always liked to draw. (Like myself 😉 )
Yeah nowadays I don’t throw my art away.. (The hoard is growing though! :0 ) But i’m sad because I don’t have much from when I was younger. It’s so…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I am blogging
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Those animals are absolutely lovely!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, yep I’m still here. what are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. 🙂  Oil painting scared me for a while, but now I am so loving it!  I can get it to do what I have always tried to get watercolor or acrylic to do.
Me and my sisters have fun looking at some of our old drawings and laughing at them. Â There was one I drew years ago where I tried to pu…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Cool! How long have you been drawing? 🙂
*Gasps* You do oil panting? Oil paint scares me! I hear you can do some really good blending with it though! I really like the ladies hair.
Oh also you’re really good at drawing horses! I can tell you’ve practiced. Haha that reminds me of a really old drawing of a horse I did. Me and my…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec What color are your characters eyes?
- Load More
