@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. This is the only notification I’ve gotten from you in the last five minutes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, of course
@seekjustice, I love that one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Did you get my “censored” post in your emails? It kept bouncing out. 😀 I wonder if this one will post? I didn’t say anything against Veggietales in it this time…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There lived a man so long ago his memory’s but faint
Was not admired, did not inspire, like president or saint
But people came from far and near with their afflicted petsÂ
For a special cure, they knew for sure!, wouldn’t come from other vets..
ooohhh…
Sorry, I had to do that. It’s my favourite veggitales song 😀 And…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
… Sketchboop? *blush* I think you mean sketchBOOK madam. yes.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hmm I can see that. For me since I like to draw outside the house its super handy to have the portable..ness? Oh Portability! Of a sketchbook. I’m clearly bias though since sketchbooks are what i’m used to. I do like to doodle on random printer paper sometimes though. It feels like less pressure since you can just throw it away…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but you see, its a spy story, but the MC gets captured, and then the torture is ‘in the house’
genius story idea
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Thank you! Â I will have to look at these more.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, ooh plot twist idea. using Bob and Larry to torture my characters…*writes down new story idea*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I just like individual sheets to work with.  Then if it doesn’t turn out or I want to give it away or something I don’t have tear it out.  I like being very organized, and sketchbooks seem messy to me a lot of times. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yeah, you’d think. 😉
@dragon-snapper Yes, it is. I’ve heard it in a lot of old movies. It was quite popular for USO singers to step up to the mike and say “Hiya, fellas!” before introducing themselves and doing their acts, and that’s where I’ve heard it most, but it was also popular among normal people. It was part of the slang of th…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, the new theme song though…it must die
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, and now I am listening to a play list of silly songs
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, don’t forget Pizza Angel and The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! You must carry that thing around with you everywhere 😉
What don’t you like about sketchbooks? The price? (’cause I don’t like that either!) But its really nice having something to keep all your drawings together in. I guess a folder would accomplish that though. -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but just htink of all those kids who are just starting down the Veggie Tales path who will think ‘in the house’ is perfectly fine…*shudder*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
This page is a great place to start!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I write a lot in my diaries.  This year I had a pretty thick diary that I figured would last half the year…it lasted three months.  Still, my answer is to buy more diaries, not stop writing.  🙂  I go through my drawings and get rid of a lot, but I always keep my diaries.
And my I don’t do drawing in my diaries, just writing. Â I…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, well mine is stuck in a possible ambush (he’s trying to figure out if he can trust them or not), so you would think he would cooperate.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, as long as it ain’t that weird netflix Veggies in the House stuff
- Load More
