@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I guess a very large marshmallow man, because the dragon is afraid if he melts it it will run all over him and stick his wings together
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I have no idea. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s a really good picture! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter Yes, I drew it. Did you see the art topic I posted? It has the full picture there.
I will try to post a picture. I have not been able to yet, unless its off our documents and pictures we’ve taken.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 What are they looking at?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@arial-ashira I like it! 😀
oh you changed your profile pic? did you draw that? 🙂
Oh, and are you gonna tag someone with a picture? 🙂 (that’s okay if you forgot though, I did twice 😉 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you! Wonder what thier looking at? Maybe the dragon should’ve been the brave one. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I have to go now. Bye! I’ll be on for sure tomorrow 🙂
Looking forward to part 4! 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 I LOVE your caption!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
The sunlight danced across the keys like the song in her heart.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I’m sorry. I know how you feel and it is not fun. I’m praying for you.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s great to have you here!
I’m a fantasy writer, mostly. Christian Romantic Suspense is one genre I’ve not specifically heard of :D, so it’s cool to meet someone doing something new.
And don’t give up on your writing! Unless you really want to, of course. Dry spells can parch your…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m sorry, Hannah. That’s a difficult situation and I will be praying for you.
@alia Congratulations on getting that far in Tae Kwon Do! I’ll be praying.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira :O That dragon and that unicorn though! Those are epic. The dragon looks like he’s thinking “What’s that terrible thing up ahead?” And the unicorn’s like “It’s alright, my friend”
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I know you didn’t tag me, and you might not even really know me. But Ill be praying for you. It sounds like a really hard situation. It can be so hard to figure out where God wants you to go.. What he wants you to do, who he wants you to be. But he is able! I know he’s gonna get you through this. And my prayer is that you will be able…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira OOH! Hmm, maybe! *sneaks off to my brainstorming sheet* Hmm.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m here for a little bit more. multitasking again; writing, working on an embroidery project for a competition, and watching an episode of Andy Griffith 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Hey! You should write a story in your series where the internet fails and we are in the Kingdom of Pen. That would be awesome!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! It will hopefully get better as time goes on…. 🙂
@skredder Thanks!
@catwing Okay. If you want a full-body picture of my dog, though, I can give it to you….
AAH! I DON’T WANNA BE NOBODY!!!! *howls* *shivers* 🙁 🙁 🙁 ;( ( 😉 ) *winks* It’s fine. 🙂
Yeah, I know. Oh. I must have made it seem like Riddlewit actually…[Read more]
- Load More
